LG Optimus Black

Malcolm Merlyn

desi if you arent in much of a hurry. Thet are supposed to release the mini version of the s2 very soon' date=' I think it will be worth the wait[/quote'] yaar thats gonna be even more expensive. Im looking at the cheaper options (not as cheap as wildfire though) This one looks cool [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6COwgigJ-g]‪Nexus One: "Web meets phone"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Just met one of my college friend at a restaurant, He bought an iPhone 4, I lol'ed, He paid almost 40k for it, I lol'ed, He had a look at my phone, I lol'ed He asked me the price, I lol'ed He tells me, he now wants to buy the iPhone 5, I rofl'ed

Just met one of my college friend at a restaurant, He bought an iPhone 4, I lol'ed, He paid almost 40k for it, I lol'ed, He had a look at my phone, I lol'ed He asked me the price, I lol'ed He tells me, he now wants to buy the iPhone 5, I rofl'ed
which phone do you have and how much did you pay ?

which phone do you have and how much did you pay ?
Galaxy S2, It was 31k when i got it last month, the prices should have dipped may be, this month. But if you are planning to buy a phone, I would recommend the Galaxy Series considering you already have an iPhone.

Got a Samsung Infuse 4G, it is bigger than normal phones at 5.3" but thinner and lighter. I like it but it is a little too big. Thinking of exchanging it for something more normal in size. Any suggestions?