Zak injury updates

Like I said in the other thread' date=' if Zak doesn't play the next test, Sreesanth is the luckiest player alive.[/quote'] :hysterical: Man that is some strong dope you u got with you :hatsoff: WTF are you talking about ? Sree played in SA and did a decent job. If he was available for WI, PK would have probably not played a single test match nor PK would be playing here then.
Guest Gunner
Your post' date=' now start .... ![/quote'] Certainly. At 33 how many more test seasons do you think ZAK has considering his fitness?
Guest Gunner
Two
Which is already a high expectation for a fast bowler considering Srinath etc had already retired at ZAK's age. Even if we go with two, considering his track reocrd for the last two years how many full test series do you expect him to play out of this? Whether we like it or not ZAK's body is catching up with him. There is however one way he can do those two seasons, if he retires from all other forms of cricket including IPL, now you tell me is he going to give up a big pay day at the IPL or test cricket? :winky:

Khan went for a hospital scan this evening - results will be known tomorrow. The whole episode shows that have to unearth some quality and consistent bowlers asap. Khan won't be around for much longer considering his ropey fitness and age. In recent years too many bowlers have broken down and the BCCI needs to get its finger out and invest in fitness and physio facilities.

If he is ruled out of this game, I hope we follow the example of West Indies who still bowled their hearts out after Rampaul was ruled out of bowling in the first innings in Dominica. Time for others to step up and prove we are a team and not relying on 1 or 2 individuals. Especially Old Harbi needs to STEP UP and LEAD the other bowlers.