NFL

Alchemist

lol @ better. Never better than MD. We are strict in all departmetns and more clean, and offcourse - MOST GREENEST IN WHOLE AMERICA. More beautiful too lol.. But to be frank, VA isn't too different from MD. I work and have to go back and forth in both places every day. So it's sort of same for me.

we will always be americas team' date='i will not be surprised if we have more cowboy fans in new england than patriot fans.[/quote'] am pretty sure outside TX cowgurlz are pretty much hated...hell even houston hates you all plz comeback to the americas team title after u win a playoff game...kthx

lol @ better. Never better than MD. We are strict in all departmetns and more clean, and offcourse - MOST GREENEST IN WHOLE AMERICA. More beautiful too lol.. But to be frank, VA isn't too different from MD. I work and have to go back and forth in both places every day. So it's sort of same for me.
i know, i izz just kidddin:--D but seriously? Virginia is awesome! MD is good but it's too tiny to be compared to Virginia and quite frankly it can't match up. just pulling your leg :p Hopefully skins will do a better job this time around.

i know, i izz just kidddin:--D but seriously? Virginia is awesome! MD is good but it's too tiny to be compared to Virginia and quite frankly it can't match up. just pulling your leg :p Hopefully skins will do a better job this time around.
Hoping they will do good with Rex Grossman is a disaster. Unless they have a new QB

Moss was awesome in his prime and always hated the cowboys for not drafting him when they had the chance.the eagles are gobbling up all the free agents and are going all in to buy a championship.I will go on record saying that they will not win the super bowl with dog killer at the helm.