NFL

Alchemist

i'm not sure if the giants can beat atlanta. their defense has sucked even tho the pass rush has been good, but and the falcons have plenty of weapons on offense to hurt the giants. it does come to down to whether matty ice can win a big game for once in his life.

I predicted 8-8 before the season started.our o-line is too inexperienced and our secondary needs a total overhaul' date='we are going to win the NFC east next year.[/quote'] LOL lots of confidence. totally misplaced until u get a new coach. garrett is a clown. the cowboys blew so many close games they should have won. gotta keep murray healthy. he was looking seriously good before he got hurt

i'm not sure if the giants can beat atlanta. their defense has sucked even tho the pass rush has been good, but and the falcons have plenty of weapons on offense to hurt the giants. it does come to down to whether matty ice can win a big game for once in his life. LOL lots of confidence. totally misplaced until u get a new coach. garrett is a clown. the cowboys blew so many close games they should have won. gotta keep murray healthy. he was looking seriously good before he got hurt
I am not a big fan of Garrett either but he gets one more year to fix the o-line and hopefully we can play offense like we did in 2007.

Looking at things the way they are' date=' I think it would be New Orleans coming out of NFC.[/quote'] yeah right. they are getting loads of hype with brees breaking marino's record but they suck away from home. i cant imagine them going to a frozen lambeau in the winter and coming out with a win. in fact, i think the 9ers could knock them out. they are really tough to pass on and have the kind of run game that ca exploit the saints' porous defense...frank gore will love going up against em the packers should own the NFC. the giants are the biggest threat because they are a tough team that raise their game against the big guns. but they blew it against rodgers and co. last time in meadowlands. my SB prediction: ravens 17 packers 31