Indian Cuisine

julianlev

You haven't really eaten proper south Indian food. They can even make something like curd-rice taste :omg:
O yeah, the one with the "thiragabaatham" added :D In Karnataka, they also add pomegranate which is :woot:

So' date=' one question to all of you. In which region will you get best gol-gappas?[/quote'] kyaa yaar..jhagda shuru karaane ka plan hai kya?? Of course I like Mumbai ka Pani puri..they have that cool pani and hot chickpeas and after all that they even give you a meeTha Puri for phree!

I have never been to Mumbai. What is famous in Marathi cuisine?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maharashtrian_cuisine But Mumbai is just not about Marathi cuisine. -The seafood there is excellent with Konkani,Malvani and Goan food and all kinds of fishes (Pomfret, Mackarel,Bombay Duck),Shrimp,Crab,Clams,Mussels,Lobster.Some very goos seafood joints like Gazalee,Trishna,Goa Portuguesea,Excellensea,Mahesh Lunch home and other hole in the wall kinda joints that serve fresh seafood served by the original Koli inhabitants - Street food is great with the Vada Pav,Misal (yum),Dabeli,sandwiches and pakodas,Paav Bhaaji and other chaat,frankies,rolls etc - All kinds of international food - Good Mughlai cuisine - Lots of restaurants and cheap quarter bars (udipi bars) that serve liquor and non veg appetizers, some of them unique to Mumbai like Prawn Koliwada or Bombay duck fry. All in all, a great place for a foodie!

Guest Gunner

You guys have no heart. People like me who are stuck in the west, it is a dream to have these things. :(( :((