Lords test 2011 : Predictions and discussion

Can the players not n WI be asked to reach England a week before rest of the team joins them from WI? Sachin, GG, Viru, Zak, Yuvi, Sree, Saha could do with an additional week of acclamatisation in England and the net practice there instead of nets in India. Guru Duncan can use his contacts there to ensure our boys get some good facilities there. Could help dust off some of the rust and get back into shape for the first test.
You can count on Sachin to come more prepared than anyone else. And perhaps Zak, GG & Yuvi too.

IPL curse finally falling on us !! Its looks like our players are looking extremely tired.We are hardly showing any intent on field AND NOW its looks like zaheer is coming back to india .Pardon me if i ever supported IPL .But after today i despise IPL.BCCI should either stop it or should shorten it. IPL :finger::finger::finger:

BLAME BCCI greed ...IPL is not evil but its implementation is totally focused on making big $$$$$.for starters IPL season can be shorter,well scheduled,monitor players fitness going into IPL and lastly player rotation policy (Vulnerable players like Sehwag can skip alternate season)...but like I said if BCCI shows GREED, you can not blame players if they want to make quick $$$$ ...LONG LIVE 20/20 CIRCUS !!!

Both Gambhir and Sehwag carried injuries BEFORE the IPL. It was aggravated in the IPL. Therefore' date= players should be blamed not IPL.
You can't blame players for looking after their financial well being. Also, IPL is backed by BCCI and there is undue pressure on players like Sehwag, Gambhir, Zaheer etc. to play in the league. BCCI as the governing body should be the one to manage the schedule, player workload and injries to the players (at least the contracted ones). After all will you walk away from a 2 million dollar contract for 2 months? I wouldn't and neither would majority of players. Now if BCCI had a plan in pace, let's say have a mandatory physical check-up of contracted players before IPL kicks off and players who aren't fit or need to recuperate are guaranteed their contract money by BCCI and asked not to play. I am sure players wouldn't in such a scenario and the amount of money at stake for BCCI would still be peanuts. To me it's an administration oversight by BCCI at best or pure greed at worst but in either case you can't blame the players.