Why oh why....

are the English media questioning Kumar's ability to run through their side? He's not too far dissimilar from Mohd Asif, little over 80 mph and can move the ball considerably. And look at what Asif did in England last summer. Kumar could do seriously well at TB. It's the sort of ground where fast, bang it in hard bowlers dont do very well, more the 'kiss the surface' type that do well aka Sree. Zak is a massive loss but if there was ANY ground in the series where his loss could be mitigated, it is TB. Not having Zak at Lords or the Oval is the worst possible outcome as they are so flat and runs will flow. If our batsman can get 350 first innings, we are well in this game.

Now PK is similar to Asif :omg:
where did i say that? i simply said he has the ability to consistently move the ball like asif does. i think kumar will do really well in T2. And now Ishant can see the stumps, him too :winky:
oh dear' date=' probably one of my little nephews friends, why they let people like you into cricket grounds in this country is beyond me[/quote'] I thought this was a forum and not a cricket ground ? I have never been on any cricket ground :(( Uncle-ji, Welcome to the forum. Please search for the appropriate threads and post in them rather than creating new threads. - From your friendly Bhanja's-friend
I thought this was a forum and not a cricket ground ? I have never been on any cricket ground :(( Uncle-ji, Welcome to the forum. Please search for the appropriate threads and post in them rather than creating new threads. - From your friendly Bhanja's-friend
so what thread should this have gone in? i think i've realised that sarcasm is par for the course for this place. sad, but if thats the way its gotta be....
so what thread should this have gone in? i think i've realised that sarcasm is par for the course for this place. sad, but if thats the way its gotta be....
Well, Don't you think that with a thread title like "Why Oh Why?", it could have gone into any of the thousands of rant threads already opened? Anyways, I apologize for calling your earlier post retarded if it has hurt you so much and welcome to the forum.:icflove:
so if i had called it 'Kumar at TB (memories of Asif?)' date=' would that have been any better?[/quote'] I have said all that I had to.If you still want to keep talking about this, be my guest. But be warned that sooner than later, you will receive a sarcastic comment on your posts.
I have said all that I had to.If you still want to keep talking about this, be my guest. But be warned that sooner than later, you will receive a sarcastic comment on your posts.
forget where it was posted. the content is relevant. anyway, if i had wanted to fight with a juvenile i would call my nephew up i am just saying i am confident that PK will take a minimum of 6 wickets in this match. henry blofeld was effusive in his praise for him, bowls a bit like mike hendrick. my friend was watching the team practice today and said MS was regularly practising the helicopter shot, to much success. he also said that sree was looking pretty brisk; so heres hoping
Uncle ji aap thandi lassi piyo' date=' aur ek ghante baad aao forum pe.[/quote'] :) appreciate the post beta, obviously this post is more relevant than one on praveen kumar, so i will retreat :) very twisted logic this place :D
Guest Gunner
:) appreciate the post beta, obviously this post is more relevant than one on praveen kumar, so i will retreat :) very twisted logic this place :D
Hi, there is a thread discussing the match right on top of the forum page (sticky), you could have had this discussion there. In the alternative, there is a discussion on using 4 pace bowlers which is also a suitable place for this discussion. Please don't start threads on topics in existence. Thanks.
Hi, there is a thread discussing the match right on top of the forum page (sticky), you could have had this discussion there. In the alternative, there is a discussion on using 4 pace bowlers which is also a suitable place for this discussion. Please don't start threads on topics in existence. Thanks.
point taken, but nearly ALL of the posts are about the current match/series?