" I said so !!!" - The ICF gloating saga

Mariyam

Brahs brahs brahs we all know I am the master of predictions. Just check out this thread http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=250931&highlight=Katich+Broad I mean what dastardly poster would dare to predict that the next wicket to fall would infact be Katich off Stuart Broad when England had only lost 1 wicket in the second innings? All these brahs saying Cook-Johnson, Trott-Hilfenhaus etc etc. Then big dawg serani comes in and brings the smackdown.

Brahs brahs brahs we all know I am the master of predictions. Just check out this thread http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=250931&highlight=Katich+Broad I mean what dastardly poster would dare to predict that the next wicket to fall would infact be Katich off Stuart Broad when England had only lost 1 wicket in the second innings? All these brahs saying Cook-Johnson, Trott-Hilfenhaus etc etc. Then big dawg serani comes in and brings the smackdown.
:haha: Yeah that was crazy :two_thumbs_up: I remember that.

I don't remember who exactly said it, its either f.b.m or Gunner or Sooda, ( don't know how to use search properly) but their comment that ' Stuart Broad will redeem himself in this series' has been an accurate 'I told you so'. Just half way into the series and he's already redeemed himself. His previous failures against India have been wiped out.

Goose’s thread on that day was undoubtedly, the monumental Nostradamus moment in all of ICF’s existence! :hail: But the undoubted King of ‘I told you so’ is Mr.King Tendulkar, except that he ‘predicts’ a 1000 things and 300 of them turn out to be true and he gloats over them endlessly! :dontknow:

Goose’s thread on that day was undoubtedly, the monumental Nostradamus moment in all of ICF’s existence! :hail: But the undoubted King of ‘I told you so’ is Mr.King Tendulkar, except that he ‘predicts’ a 1000 things and 300 of them turn out to be true and he gloats over them endlessly! :dontknow:
+1 I was about to the say the same. He throws all the **** up the ceiling . Some would stick.

I don't remember who exactly said it' date=' its either f.b.m or Gunner or Sooda, ( don't know how to use search properly) but their comment that ' [i']Stuart Broad will redeem himself in this series' has been an accurate 'I told you so'. Just half way into the series and he's already redeemed himself. His previous failures against India have been wiped out.
I have said some good stuff about him before but never expected this much tbh. :|