Congratulations England!

nospam

well, there is break for them before next test, Time to regroup and come out all guns blazing.. Hope to have Zak back and I really think we need to play Mishra..he can get their low order out for sure. Dravid should bat at 3, Sachin at 4 and Laxman at 5...Thats the right order have worked for us for many years. So if Sehwag is not back, we open with Gambhir and Mukund...Drop either Raina or Yuvraj.

Very well deserved England. Broad turned the match on it's head with first his day tea time batting, then with the hatrick after tea on day 2. Really took the sting out of India this did. The rest of the england players stepped up on Day 3 with supreme batting and the rest is nearly history !

I won't say they deserve Number 1 as of now. Series is still not over. But they came back really well from behind in this game, that shows character in their team. Big difference is the lower order of the two teams... Never expected it to be easy series for us. Expected to get battering in one of the test by big margin and also expected us to give them batterig in one of the tests and then two tests being close.

Honestly I think 4-0 will be better for India in long run, it will take away their #1 tag and the loss will make the Team and BCCI as a whole to go through a much needed introspection. They would prepare better for the overseas tours in future ..it is not a rocket science. A 2-2 will make them believe they did nothing wrong and embark in furture tour in this totally unprofessional manner.