Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

Yuvi in test matches in England is a walking wicket. He cant play swing to save his life. Plays too much away from the body and doesnt have patience either. He is fantastic in ODIs but test match player he is not.
Raina did well in the second dig so there is no chance of Yuvraj playing the next test if everyone is fit.
Guest Gunner
No' date=' he is at the NCA in Bangalore. He was in England last week to get things checked again.[/quote'] I am beginning to think maybe we should fly him in and play him at TB.
Mukund did well in the first inning, didn't spend much time in the 2nd .... would you persist with him or get Yuvi in (to tame Board, and get some useful overs to exploit the rough) and open with Dravid .... From what I understand, Sehwag could be coming back from 3rd test so we will hopefully have our regular openers for the last two tests My line up: Dravid GG Tendulkar (if Dravid moves up, he should move up too rather than Laxman, who normally bats below him) laxman Raina Yuvi Dhoni Zak PK / Mishra Ishant Sree
Will that still be just 4 bowlers
I am beginning to think maybe we should fly him in and play him at TB.
The test at TB starts on Friday. The best thing will be to let Sehwag and Zaheer play in the warm up against Northants after the second test and have them fully fit for the third test. Now we have to make sure that the series is still there to be won when we hopefully have our best 11 on the park in the third test.