Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

If I say Chin Chin Hildulkar is turning out to be another pretender (in this series), would I be flamed for that? :fear:
well he may end having bad series. He was prolific in SA last series he played. Same thing is happening with Cook. Its cricket, deal with it.

By the way, A brilliant test match this already India in the game, England fights back to score 220 odd. England reply early with wicket first ball, 2 legends build up again, one of them falls, mini collapse. India comes back in the game, and take slight edge and then there is another massive collapse to even up the game. England lose inital wicket but looks good to clear the trail and put up a tough 4th innings total for India to chase. This has been an awesome test match to watch so far. Just 2 days of cricket and such exciting stuff.

We still have a very miniscule lead. With Trott out, we must attack and not go on the backfoot. Our bowlers have shown a lot of promise- our battle is basically against Broad. If we are to win, we must not let him settle down at the crease. If our bowlers take a few early wickets, we'll have the advantage again. Unless we pi** on that too :cantstop:

We still have a very miniscule lead. With Trott out, we must attack and not go on the backfoot. Our bowlers have shown a lot of promise- our battle is basically against Broad. If we are to win, we must not let him settle down at the crease. If our bowlers take a few early wickets, we'll have the advantage again. Unless we pi** on that too :cantstop:
Trust Dhoni to go for an all out attack.. till Bambi comes to bat..
Ridiculous Your battle is against Bell and Pieterson Get them out cheaply tomorrow and you will win Let them loose and you will be chasing +200

Whose camp you would be right now? Close Test match. I was expecting 100 lead after Dravid-Yuvi partnership. We ended up with 67, 33 short of my expectation, but looks like Trott won't bat, thats big lose, so they are 2 down already. So whose camp you would be right now. I don't expect this pitch to get any better. There will always be something for the bowler.

It is in the balance. Ind has the lead but would be batting last Important thing for India is to keep picking up wkts, be focused and not relax .... Dhoni will have to right fielders in right places and bowl the correct bowlers Hoping that a special performance from someone will see India home so voted for India but it is even