Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

merge with cricketicz thread? same theme to the OP? Bounce back and beat the land-o-sherlock holmes. All the jingoism apart - this is a very tough situation without ZK, Sehwag and half-fit Gambhir. The lone spinner is determined to throw darts, and MS Dhoni's batting has lost its way. Are they going to drop the dart hurler and go with no-ball Mishra or erratic-Sreesanth? So, many things need to fall in place. India has taken this series (preparation for the series) too lightly, and hence under cooked.
With all due respect, if we were fully prepared and even 1 up in the series with all the guys full fit you would said something opposite like India seems over confident, they will be complacent and its trent bridge, our batters willl struggle, blah blah things..so I think no one cares what you think anyways. :--D:--D:--D:haha::haha::haha:

Since Gambo is unlikely to play, I'd prefer if Sachin was moved up the order so that Dravid can retain his #3 spot. That said though, I think MSD is batting too low down. The good news (apparently) is that Sehwag MAY be able to play in the 3rd Test if he recuperates a 100%, and it's being said he's doing well so far. Then again the source is TOI, so I wouldn't light up the fireworks just yet.

Since Gambo is unlikely to play, I'd prefer if Sachin was moved up the order so that Dravid can retain his #3 spot. That said though, I think MSD is batting too low down.
Sachin will never move from #4 in normal circumstance. The others may shuffle around him, but it's a fixed spot for Sachin.
X1, considering the unfits: - Mukund - Dravid - Laxman - Tendu - Raina - Yuvi - Dhoni - PK - Ishant - Sree - Munaf / Mishra PS GG seems to be available so not as bad as I initially thought
Putting Laxman ahead of Sachin is harakiri imo. I also don't think Dravid should open, but it's not like we're spoilt for choice anyway. As if Zak and Viru's absence wasn't enough, we now have to deal with missing out on yet another opener in Gambhir (as of now, he's not available). If we manage to win or even draw this Test, it'll be a testament to our ability to grit our way through what seems (increasingly) like a voodoo curse gone berserk.
Putting Laxman ahead of Sachin is harakiri imo. I also don't think Dravid should open, but it's not like we're spoilt for choice anyway. As if Zak and Viru's absence wasn't enough, we now have to deal with missing out on yet another opener in Gambhir (as of now, he's not available). If we manage to win or even draw this Test, it'll be a testament to our ability to grit our way through what seems (increasingly) like a voodoo curse gone berserk.
There is nothing to whine about.If one player is injured ,the indian team must be capable of replacing him.It is not as if one player is indispensible.We may not find a replacement for Tendulkar when the big three retire but we can certainly find a replacement for Dravid or Laxman cause' they are not once in a lifetime players like Tendulkar.Everyone says Ganguly is a great player but we are not feeling his absence because Suresh Raina is performing as good as him.
I don't know what is the problem with you people. After repeated warnings you keep attacking the poster instead of replying to the point he is making. If this continues I am going to lock this thread.
wobblydoggy trolls a lot and that is why he gets the responses he gets.