Whacking @ its best

when master bowls a master.. ravi u came up with that gavaskar clip, not comparing him with gavi, just thought of creating a a similar clip of tendulkar.. chk this out , tendulkar in 01 during aussie tour of INdia - Click Here Had this game so thought of creating a clip of sachin from it. p.s - if u are not able to get the audio, simply click on the volume bar and adjust the audio in that flash player embeded on that page..

hey cricketicks.. I've been searching for highlights from the 2001 ODI series with India and Aus...do yoyu think you could post the match for me? Really appreciate it bro..when u have time of course.
i dont have the whole series. just had this game as i taped it.. sometime in future i will try to put its hilites..
Very well made, cricketics. Laxman was Godly in the series but except for the Eden Gardens test, Tendulkar was also in magnificent form. His innings in Mumbai and Chennai had some breathtaking strokes.
The two fifties he scored in that first test at Mumbai were absolutely divine. He had the commentators drooling, not to mention the crowd; which was louder than ever even though wickets were tumbling at the other end. Tony Greig, in reference to one of those straight drives of his, said..."you want to put it in a bottle and take it with you". and of course, his most unforgettable - "There is Tendulkar, then there is daylight, and then there is the rest".
The two fifties he scored in that first test at Mumbai were absolutely divine. He had the commentators drooling, not to mention the crowd; which was louder than ever even though wickets were tumbling at the other end. Tony Greig, in reference to one of those straight drives of his, said..."you want to put it in a bottle and take it with you". and of course, his most unforgettable - "There is Tendulkar, then there is daylight, and then there is the rest".
Those were two gorgeous knocks. The second one was cruelly cut short by a freak dismissal. The 1st day of the series was probably one of the most fast bowler friendly conditions seen in India in a long time. McGrath and Dizzy bowled beautifully to the others but SRT was unfazed and his class shone through. BTW that bottle comment was made by the late David Hookes.