Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back...

yoda

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... I am glad that both Laxman and Ganguly vindicated my faith in them. Hopefully they will cut out the erratic sh*t and put a bigger price on their wicket from now on. India needs their experience in the middle order, and their presence has made such a big difference - right from the moment they arrived, things began to look up.

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... I was preparing to salute him, but spat the dummy in disgust at the moronic stroke he played to throw away his wicket in the 2nd innings. Absolutely reprehensible, disgusting, reckless stroke, and you could see it coming from a mile off, because you could see that he felt he had done enough. One little 50 and the man feels he's clinched his place for keeps? Such is the way we think. Shame really! Such a fine line between also-rans and greats.

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... Gritty comeback by Ganguly and his runs came when India were in dire straits (in both innings). I wish he hadn't thrown away his wkt in second innings. I'd still give him 8 out of 10 for his performance. His half-century put a smile on my face.

Re: Congrats Ganguly, Welcome back... He just came back after a long time. And considering that plus the attention on him and the match situation he has done more than his share. Dravid has always been a better batsman than him, it's useless to compare him to RD, and still he played so much better in this match, just shows how biased your bashing is. As I said, I'll wait few more years before going gaga over Hussey.