Yuvraj and Pietersen exchange online banter

Tiger80

NORTHAMPTON: Fierce on-field rivals, India's Yuvraj Singh and England batsman Kevin Pietersen have taken their battle to the virtual world with the duo engaging in an online banter in a social networking site. With Yuvraj being ruled out for the final two Tests of the four-match series due to finger injury, Pietersen took a dig at the Indian. "I see my mate @yuvsingh09 is out the Tests.. No more chicken & mushrooms or steak & ales for me now. Pity! They tasted good in Notts! ha ha," said Pietersen, who has been dismissed on a few occasions by Yuvraj's left arm spin in the past, in twitter.com. Not ready to take it lying low, Yuvraj responded: "@kevinpp24 hahaha..dont worry il be back with a new indian veg pie for you very soon !!"," referring to 'pie chucker' remark that Pietersen had made against Yuvraj in the 2008 series in India. However, the South African-born English middle-order batsman ended the conversation on a good note and tweeted: "@yuvsingh09 haha.. Good comeback!! Like it.. See you this afternoon.." Yuvraj sustained an injury in his left index finger during the second Test at Trent Bridge. The left-hander has been replaced by Delhi batsman Virat Kohli in the squad for the third Test at Edgbaston. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/india-in-england/top-stories/Yuvraj-and-Pietersen-exchange-online-banter/articleshow/9496468.cms