Cheating Aussies!!! (MUST READ)

rahuld9

10.4 Watson to Dilshan, no run, winds up for a big shot, the ball jags back in, Dilshan's bat comes down on it the last moment. And wait a moment. Watson lets the throw rip at Dilshan's face, he fends it off with his glove, and Australia appeal for a run-out/obstruction to fielders. Turned down, and rightly so. Dilshan never left his crease too. Poor form, Australia. It was clearly evasive action, and Dilshan never left the crease, leave alone intending a single

when i read it came out as them appealing for throwing ball at his face
Yeah, Dilshan played the shot and Watson picked the ball. Dilshan practiced the same shot immediately after playing the shot. Ball wasn't dead yet. Watson who fielded the ball, saw him and threw the ball. Dilshan stopped it with his hand. Most of the Australians didn't notice it. One player appealed and it wasn't strong appeal either. Watson was going back and when he realized that other player has appealed, he asked the umpire. What's wrong with it? How is it cheating? I didn't get it. There might be some discrepancy in my description, but I don't see it as cheating. Watson reaction was normal and many bowlers do so (throwing ball instantly).