Oh dear another failure under pressure

The Master

Re: Oh dear another failure under pressure Why would a man want to play a horizontal bat shot at a ball so close to his body when his straight bat, front foot strokes had everybody drooling for more, completely defeats me. After 10,500 runs, the man still doesn't know his own game. The mind boggles.

Re: Oh dear another failure under pressure

Why would a man want to play a horizontal bat shot at a ball so close to his body when his straight bat, front foot strokes had everybody drooling for more, completely defeats me. After 10,500 runs, the man still doesn't know his own game. The mind boggles.
You can be same or more dramatic with every one's dismissal. Every one looks like a fool when they get out. But of course, why waste energy over others.

Re: Oh dear another failure under pressure To be fair, I dont think it was a cut shot...more a back foot cover drive which turned into a more ungainly looking nothing shot as he tried to compensate for the lack of bounce. More worrying was the distance between body and hands. Shame, because he looked like he was playing with his eyes closed in that 2nd dig.