What's the excuses this time?

Excuses for why Test tour went pear shaped, not just Edgbaston. Well The Dart will blame Bedi's comments on his performances at Lords and TB. Fletcher to blame the English conditions for team rockstars performances. The Jharkand Jerk, Dhoni, will blame Sreeeeeesanth for Dhoni's lack of form. BCCI Cheerleaders Sunny and Ravi will blame jelly English media for india's minnow like performances thus far. Deluded indian fans will first claim that ind are slow starters to an away series. Then say regular opener injured. Then say Eng are not a good team and they need to win in ind to be recognised as numero uno. Those are off the top of my head, I am sure ind fans have much much more.

Discriminatory bowling & batting conditions. When we bowl the ball does not swing and the pitch slows down but when our batsmen are batting the ball starts moving around with pace and bounce. ICC must ensure pitch conditions are the same for both teams. The best way to ensure this is to prepare Flat Dead tracks.

Excuses for why Test tour went pear shaped, not just Edgbaston. Well The Dart will blame Bedi's comments on his performances at Lords and TB. Fletcher to blame the English conditions for team rockstars performances. The Jharkand Jerk, Dhoni, will blame Sreeeeeesanth for Dhoni's lack of form. BCCI Cheerleaders Sunny and Ravi will blame jelly English media for india's minnow like performances thus far. Deluded indian fans will first claim that ind are slow starters to an away series. Then say regular opener injured. Then say Eng are not a good team and they need to win in ind to be recognised as numero uno. Those are off the top of my head, I am sure ind fans have much much more.
One thing i was happy that India did bundle out under 100 like some teams.

After 2nd test nobody said we are slow starters or made further excuses .. Almost everyone was admitting that we are playing cr@p with no belief or morale and England are better. If anyone says anything positive you need to realize that this is Indian Cricket fans forum , they have right to think positive and support their team.

After 2nd test nobody said we are slow starters or made further excuses .. Almost everyone was admitting that we are playing cr@p with no belief or morale and England are better. If anyone says anything positive you need to realize that this is Indian Cricket fans forum ' date=' they have right to think positive and support their team.[/quote']

As a neutral cricket observer, i must say its "the timing of ipl"....really, straight after world cup, everyone jumps into a month and a half long tournament.....it takes the toll....or esle..i think evryone would have been physically and mentally fresh for such a demanding tour...bcci next time should try to avoid kind of scheduling....."ipl" is not the problem, but "its timing" is