Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

E M B A R R A S I N G Wenger has to buy or leave. Shambles from the board and management. Top ticket prices in the country to see a fking kindergarten, J O K E.
Apparently this is what he said after the humiliation.."The solution in England is always to buy players, but it doesn't always happen like that" :giggle: He should have gone for a good central defender or a midfielder...

SAF on Wenger.. "I think it is unfair to criticise him. The job he's done for Arsenal and the philosophy he has – he has given Arsenal some very entertaining players. "He's also sold well and looked after the Arsenal coffers. People forget these things. It's a cynical world now and when you lose a few games the judges come out." What a man :hatsoff:

Following Manchester United's 8-2 win over Arsenal, Arsene Wenger said he was "humiliated." Man United scored five times in the final half hour, with Wayne Rooney notching a hat trick and Ashley Young finishing with a brace. As awful as it was for Arsenal, it's hard not to ask that one question we keep coming back to: What if it continued? 97' -- Wayne Rooney scores. 101' -- Wayne Rooney scores. 103' -- Ryan Giggs scores (in a non-euphemistic manner). 108' -- Arsene Wenger decides his team desperately needs a young, speedy midfielder. 110' -- Wayne Rooney scores. 114' -- Dimitar Berbatov scores from the bench. 116' -- Bebe scores from Besiktas. 119' -- Samir Nasri texts the score to Cesc Fabregas. Cesc reads it and goes back to sleep. Xavi makes him eggs. 122' -- Wayne Rooney scores. 130' -- Eric Djemba-Djemba scores. 135' -- Arsene Wenger drops to his knees, finally realizing that a drastic change is needed. He weeps tears of profound enlightenment and begs Arsenal fans to forgive him for losing his way. He then offers a revised bid of £1.50 for Gary Cahill and inquires about the availability of Samir Nasri.

Phone conversation., *phone rings* fabregas=>hey who is dis nasri=>is me nasri,do u watch d match fabregas=>yes,PROf is mad ooo,8-2 na wa o nasri=>is a gud tin we leave {phone rings} [nasri pik up is second fone,and hang up,now a confrence call. Nasri=>who is dis wilshere=>is me,how far guy,i jst want 2 ask if there is still any VACANCY there in ur club or mr fabregas,pls i want 2 leave,{a voice 4rm behind} unknwn=>am me 2 i want 2 leave nasri=>who is that willshere? Wilshere=>is the prof,WENGER. Lolz,cant stop laughing,MR WENGER.

I can say this with certainty - Tom Cleverly and Danny Welbeck are going to become Manchester United legends. And thats coming from someone who has seen these two play very few times. Also, as usual many people were skeptical about Fergie's summer signing of Young - but he has performed well till now and has fit in very well with the team. And Rooney looks like he's back to his best :--D