F'king Disgusting

EnterTheVoid

2ezrdhu.jpg2a62omb.jpg I took these pictures in Mumbai the other day. This dilapidated run down sh1thole is the headquarters of the richest cricket board in the world. Sleeping near the entrance on a piece of cardboard was a kid no older than 4 or 5. Anyone with an ounce of professionalism in their body will be utterly ashamed and disgusted looking at this. I definitely was.

Whats with you guys coming to India' date=' clicking the poor and posting on the net? Go and see gateway of India, marine lines, chowpaty. :mad:[/quote'] You are missing the point. For the richest cricket board in the world, this level of incompetence is unforgivable. They make 70 % of the world cricketing income for ****s sake, where is all that money going?

SREE what you expect when ambani builds an erected $2bn building amongst slums w/ avg monthly income of Rs.400 ....This is India my friend...everyone is interested in filling their own pockets...everyone is interested in keeping inside of their house clean but trashing the streets

SREE what you expect when ambani builds an erected $2bn building amongst slums w/ avg monthly income of Rs.400
What the fk are you on about. Stop talking out of your ass. Ambani's building is not amongst slums with avg monthly income of Rs. 400. Are you dumb enough to think all of Mumbai is a slum? It's at Altamount Road the 10th most costly street in the world.

What the fk are you on about. Stop talking out of your ass. Ambani's building is not amongst slums with avg monthly income of Rs. 400. Are you dumb enough to think all of Mumbai is a slum? It's at Altamount Road the 10th most costly street in the world.
r u fkin retarded? I'm talking about the idea of building such a structure amongst world's poorest population as a mean to show off. The building might not be IN the slums but it can very well be seen from the slums nearby and it's a prime example of arrogance to build an extravagant structure like that when millions ppl living around you have hard time getting a decent meal. As Critics have reported - Ambani has a wife, mother and three children all living in the home with 600 staff with an "excessive consumption, extreme wastefulness, and not sustainable living."

r u fkin retarded? I'm talking about the idea of building such a structure amongst world's poorest population as a mean to show off. The building might not be IN the slums but it can very well be seen from the slums nearby and it's a prime example of arrogance to build an extravagant structure like that when millions ppl living around you have hard time getting a decent meal. As Critics have reported - Ambani has a wife' date=' mother and three children all living in the home with 600 staff with an "excessive consumption, extreme wastefulness, and not sustainable living."[/quote'] First things first. Please educate me on the geography of Mumbai. Where are the slums near Altamount Road? Who are you to comment on how he lives? He has the money, he can spend it however he wants as long as it isnt getting in the way of others. You have a 350z right. How can u live with yourself driving that car when there are so many people dying out of hunger in sudan. That's just nonsense dude. Like I was telling Ravi the other day. Tomorrow I will wear an expensive tie. Are you going to come upto me and tell me that dude, there are people who sleep hungry at night, how can you spend 200$ on that tie? You think he has built the structure to show off? Get real dude, it looks like crap. It has all the amenities inside, but it def isnt something to "show off". Have you even heard him talking about it? So what if it can be seen from a slum (which slum??)? And who are you to comment on whether it is not sustainable living or not? So he has 600 staff.. what is the big deal? He's employing more people. Look, I'm not trying to defend Ambani here. He is living in excess, but hey.. he has the means.. I dont give a damn if his WC is made of gold. What right do I have to comment on how he spends his money.