4th test Eng vs WI expect India to repeat WI performance.

why u being so pessimistic??? surely england is on a roll and with all of their bowlers now looking good.. that doesn't mean u can write India off that easily.. lets just wait.. harmison requires harnia operation.. abhi kp will go for other operation... we are coming.. we are coming u britz.. watch out..

i think outside environment does effect a lot of players mentally... but a nice weather..some nice people...can change the attitude of our players instantly... they will surely have a lot of support and love fro the indian people there...and will be away from the indian newspapers and their articles... i am sure....the positivity of the environment..and support of indian people their...will drive indian players to play to their potential... and this being the last tour of sachin...Dravid..ganguly and Kumble...i am sure..they will do their best to perform to the best of their capabilities..... i do not see a big 1-1, 1-0 or 0-1..any of the three results are quite possible... and we will see some interesting and exciting Test cricket... and sreesanth will come up as a star performer this time..along with Kumble.

why u being so pessimistic???
3rd test in south africa, Mumbai test against eng, 3rd test against Pak, 1 and 3rd test in WI. We should have won or atleast drawn every game but what did we do what we do best (except WI games) Lose. Even 1st test in BD we should have won that one.
If India Bats first then all we have to do is copy 4th test scorecard replace WI line up with Indian' date=' chanderpaul with dravid and we have 1st Ind- Eng score card.[/quote'] I hope it doesn't come true but I trust India is capable of this. All it'll take is couple of early wickets in the 2nd inning and every batsman including the likes of Tendulkar, Ganguly will look as if they have seen a ghost.

I don't reckon India is any better team than WI to be honest. I'll go on record and even say England ODI side is way better than India. India couldn't get past the first round for heaven's sake in the world cup. The fashion in which the first ODI against Bangladesh was won reaffirms the state Indian ODI team is in. I hate to be saying this over and over again but I would like to think I have come to terms with the reality :tounge_smile: