Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

^^ did you KNOW India were going to fight like Cheetahs before the last two tests?... Also interestingly the Cheetah is actually quite a lightweight animal. Other similar sized predators such as hyenas and lions out-muscle them from their kills, rather than fight the Cheetah will run away, as they cannot defend themselves from most other predator species, they will immediately surrender a kill even to a single hyena rather than risk injury.... Fun fact of the day supplied by me Whooping of the day supplied by England Cricket Team :--D
So Are you calling the England team a bunch of scavengers?
I don't know about all that. I know my team is going to fight like CHEETAHS. This will be the backlash of the summer. Backlash of years. Years to come people will remember that this Dhoni team was hard to beat all out. Unfinished series this, and unfinished outcome this. My team WILL SHOW IT'S TRUE STYLE TOMORROW. INDIA, GO CONQUER THE BRITLAND..
:facepalm:
I don't know about all that. I know my team is going to fight like CHEETAHS. This will be the backlash of the summer. Backlash of years. Years to come people will remember that this Dhoni team was hard to beat all out. Unfinished series this, and unfinished outcome this. My team WILL SHOW IT'S TRUE STYLE TOMORROW. INDIA, GO CONQUER THE BRITLAND..
Bizzaro:Superman DandaRoy:Cricketics :agree:
Munaf is not the same bowler he was when he debuted. Destroyed England at Mohali. He had superb inswinger. He did play one test in windies, did take couple of crucial wickets, but he is more of support bowler. I would go with Mishra as well.
took only one wicket in whole match, but he did bowl well on a flat deck.
One thing for sure .. Sehwag will flop.
+1. I will be very surprised if Sehwag scores runs. Coming back after a long layoff with very little match practice and in conditions which help swing and seam bowling, I feel he will struggle a bit. But Sehwag always has the ability to surprise everyone.

India to bowl first again after winning the toss England (At one stage) - 103/6 Finallly at the end of the day 321/8 :(( Prior - 103* Bresnan 68 And the bowling woes continues :( And if England win the toss and put India to bat : India at one stage will be 234/4 and finally will end up 270 a.o :phehehe: