Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

Bat first... Once Sehwag hits 2 fours from the middle of his bat through the covers' date=' mark my word.. India will be a new team and then we will see the REAL INDIA. Yeah we have been **** this series, excluding Rahul Dravid and Praveen Kumar, but this is the time when India will come alive. COME ON LETS HAVE SOME POSITIVITY ... why are we called INDIAN CRICKET FANS... Come on lets back our boys tomorow. First hour... either bat or bowl, lets dominate those English.[/quote'] Even though Sehwag didn't hit 2 fours through covers, India will still show real India and do well in this inning. :two_thumbs_up: We have some good batsmen other than Sehwag who can do this job.
Even though Sehwag didn't hit 2 fours through covers, India will still show real India and do well in this inning. :two_thumbs_up: We have some good batsmen other than Sehwag who can do this job.
I want people to make comments at the end of the day, and then they can slate me if they want!!! Shot Gambhir 4444
well, pk is guaranteed a spot, and rp is a must in these conditions so the toss up is between ishant n sreesanth, u chose ishant, i chose pk, that's all
Problem is not that who you choose or I. Problem is we do not know how how match fit is RP. I saw his interview on TV and he looked bloody fat.
The others, however, seemed least interested. If Ishant Sharma sat in one corner, Abhinav Mukund was in another. Sachin Tendulkar quietly padded up, keeping an eye on Dravid's footwork. Virat Kohli walked around aimlessly while Suresh Raina was not his usual energetic self either.
This worthless team gave up on the 3rd day of the second test itself ,When Ian bell and morgan were batting. It is sad to hear most of the youngsters were not even interested in taking part in net practice.
In such a scenario, you would have hoped - if not expected - the players to show a little more enthusiasm, if not passion, in their penultimate training session; it was glaringly missing, though, as they went through the routine in a lackadaisical manner.
The enthusiasm will return when it is time to make easy money playing IPL on the dead tracks at home.