Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion

Sooda

Edgbaston test : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• Praveen Kumar
    • Ishanth Sharma
    • Sreesanth
    • R.P Singh

We could give you a 150 start + 3 Wickets:winky: Personally I think the last match was an aberation, I cannot see India playing so badly again.
I agree. i think the team just lost steam. Two post tea sessions killed it for Team India. On day 4, another pain point might have been trott's lbw. Remember PK just got morgan out and bowled a peach of an inswinger to trott which our dear old erasmus declined. These freak incidents really lift the morale of the team up and drive confidence. I hope the team will regroup and find energy in the next match. 2 - 2 i say. 2 - 2
I agree. i think the team just lost steam. Two post tea sessions killed it for Team India. On day 4, another pain point might have been trott's lbw. Remember PK just got morgan out and bowled a peach of an inswinger to trott which our dear old erasmus declined. These freak incidents really lift the morale of the team up and drive confidence. I hope the team will regroup and find energy in the next match. 2 - 2 i say. 2 - 2
We can all dream, but don't let Broad the bogeyman disturb your sleep:winky:
For the third test England have decided in the spirit of cricket and seeing as blood sport is banned in the UK, to make the following changes. Cook will remain at opener and be encouraged to prod harder and follow any swinging ball with his pad (No change there then) Strauss will not play a third man, like Dhoni and allow Tendulkar to milk his 100th hundred off glances + his usual drives. Bell, in at three for the injured Trott, will have an inch taken off each side of his bat Pietersen will only be allowed to score on the 'on side' Morgan will not be allowed to sweep. Prior will not be allowed on the pitch at all, he is just too scary and so he will be replaced with Davis in pink Bresnan has been told to go and stay at his granny's till the test, which usually means he puts a stone on, so that should slow him up a bit. Broad will open with Cook, to give the Indian bowlers a chance to poleaxe him(Strauss has to bat at 5 where he might score some bloody runs) Swann has been asked to tell a few more jokes to Harby and Sreesanth on the pitch, to cheer them up a bit. Tremlett is to under go surgery to shorten him by 6 inches Also we are not going to bother with the toss, bloody Strauss cannot win it anyway, so you will get first choice as usual. and lastly, Anderson is not going to be allowed to bowl at Tendulkar, because it is just not fair on the old guy:winky: This post is meant to be humorous, please take it as such
You could do all these, but we'll still outdo everything you can do! Just in case we win a session or two, expect us to gloat, "See what a full strength Indian team can do to you ?". But if we happen to be whooped like the first two tests, here are some ready to roll out excuses: Sehwag: He's just come back, allow him a couple of test matches to warm up. He'd have whooped you guys in Test #5, too bad the series does not last that long. Gambhir: Returning from an injury, imagine what would have happened to England, had Cook been injured ? (Dont remind us that Cook didnt make any runs) Dravid: He's scored two 100s already, what more do you want him to do. SRT: Pressure of a billion fans's expectations! Laxman: Has won so many games single handedly, he's allowed to lose some single handedly Yuvraj: The guy has never been given a continuous run. Even in the morning, he could not complete his lap without being interrupted. Dhoni: Captain is only as good as his players Bhajji: We have run out of excuses for Bhajji, we've ordered some from Pakistan. Until they arrive, "He just completed 400 wickets for christ's sake, give him a break!" PK/Ishant: Inexperienced bowlers Zak: Broke down because of the sheer burden on his shoulders. If all else fails, there's always Duncan Fletcher and then the umpires! This post is NOT meant to be humorous, please do not dismiss it as such.
You could do all these, but we'll still outdo everything you can do! Just in case we win a session or two, expect us to gloat, "See what a full strength Indian team can do to you ?". But if we happen to be whooped like the first two tests, here are some ready to roll out excuses: Sehwag: He's just come back, allow him a couple of test matches to warm up. He'd have whooped you guys in Test #5, too bad the series does not last that long. Gambhir: Returning from an injury, imagine what would have happened to England, had Cook been injured ? (Dont remind us that Cook didnt make any runs) Dravid: He's scored two 100s already, what more do you want him to do. SRT: Pressure of a billion fans's expectations! Laxman: Has won so many games single handedly, he's allowed to lose some single handedly Yuvraj: The guy has never been given a continuous run. Even in the morning, he could not complete his lap without being interrupted. Dhoni: Captain is only as good as his players Bhajji: We have run out of excuses for Bhajji, we've ordered some from Pakistan. Until they arrive, "He just completed 400 wickets for christ's sake, give him a break!" PK/Ishant: Inexperienced bowlers Zak: Broke down because of the sheer burden on his shoulders. If all else fails, there's always Duncan Fletcher and then the umpires! This post is NOT meant to be humorous, please do not dismiss it as such.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:--D:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I know it is painfull Dr Wobbly suggests that you take large amounts of video footage of your WC win, supplemented with sex with that woman that you have not spoken to, apart from grunting the need for more alcholol to numb the experience of watching India play cricket in England:--D

Speaking of making excuses for players, this is what the same member posted on the other thread.

And if you are worried about English players being abused, think again. We leave no stone unturned when it comes to abusing Indian players themselves. You could literally pick any Indian player and search for "Dhoni ****" or "Sachin #$%&", i guarantee you, the search will return you something. Such is our rich tradition.
In keeping with the title of the thread, it does even things out.
I know it is painfull Dr Wobbly suggests that you take large amounts of video footage of your WC win, supplemented with sex with that woman that you have not spoken to, apart from grunting the need for more alcholol to numb the experience of watching India play cricket in England:--D
Erm..I was laughing at the post:((