Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011

asterix

Test #1: UPA Vs Team Anna, New Delhi, August 16, 2011  

1. 1.

• The Government
    • Team Anna

'Yam.. Yes the underhand tactics by match officials could undermine Team Anna and they could be out before lunch (not that it matters to team Anna as they would be fasting, anyway). It'll be intersting to note that the venue could shift to Tihar jail where the match could continue.. I could'nt add the Poal as this section might not have Poal enabled..I would request the Government here to 'look at this matter of public interest' and do the needful else Aaku will sit on hunger strike in protest of this..

It's a travesty that just a day after Independence Day, this **** blows up on everyone's face. Sigh.... I really don't know whose side I am on. UPA or Anna. UPA is run by clowns and clearly not interested in tackling the issue of corruption. On the other hand, Anna and team are acting like stubborn kids. Their methods are now getting out of hand. They have the freakin audacity to ask people to leave work & school and come to streets and go to jail. PATHETIC.

It's a travesty that just a day after Independence Day, this **** blows up on everyone's face. Sigh.... I really don't know whose side I am on. UPA or Anna. UPA is run by clowns and clearly not interested in tackling the issue of corruption. On the other hand, Anna and team are acting like stubborn kids. Their methods are now getting out of hand. They have the freakin audacity to ask people to leave work & school and come to streets and go to jail. PATHETIC.
If anything is PATHETIC. it is this!

But I think Anna and his team has to take a middle way rather than being stubborn! Because congress has power and it can pus thorugh its version of lokapll bill no matter what! Anna and his team's version of lokpall is already rejected by Congress. So in the interest of common public, Anna and his team should forget about the inclusion of PM and judiciary under the ambit of lokpall, but push as much power so that lower and middle level corruption can be addressed.

They have the freakin audacity to ask people to leave work & school and come to streets and go to jail. PATHETIC.
Haha yaaa theyre like take 8days off and come lets block traffic and create chaos on the streets of delhi :cheerleader: Draw ka option kahan hai ? UPA is obviously corrupt and I dont really like these 'peaceful protests' led by anna, specially after baba ramdev ran off stage and everything :hehe: