does anyone feel bad?

for Sehwag? He should atleast have been in squad if not in XI. Alright he is out of form for long and struggling. But we should have him in XV. He has set up few series for us. Dravid did back him, but our jokers did not. I feel something is missing in the team.

Reserve your emotions for until after the series Kabira. Dropping him MIGHT just be a good move after all. I miss Sehwag , the swashbuckling entertainer. But - I dont miss sehwag , the underperforming indian opener.

i dont think, he deserved to be dropped for the tests... though i support a permanent ban on him for odis..... but knowing Retard-Sarkar, he will make Viru do a comeback first in odis..... i know the retard... i know the retard... :stupid::stupid:

I'll miss watching Sehwag, he's been a permanent member in the test team for quite a time now and also will miss his no holds barrier style of batting. I think it is good for him to be dropped at this point in time. He was taking his spot in the team for granted.

big deal yaar.... sense of justice hai ki nahi yaar????Even loooking at his recent scores why feel bad. If you have desire that India wins then you shouldn't feel bad, I wont. But if you want that flamboyant stroke play irrespective of results then I wont blame you for that. For me if team wins SRT, Dravid aren't big enough phir Mr. petu kiss khet ki muli hai.?

Rollicking starts ?? Sehwag's last year in Tests produced 189 runs @ 18.9 including 6 scores under 10. His last 3 Tests against England saw him score just 95 @ 19.
Donny, Just 10 bad innings and you'd send him to exile? Tell me, does this happen in Australia? Has Strauss been dropped? Anyone can go through a lean patch!
big deal yaar.... sense of justice hai ki nahi yaar????Even loooking at his recent scores why feel bad. If you have desire that India wins then you shouldn't feel bad' date=' I wont. But if you want that flamboyant stroke play irrespective of results then I wont blame you for that. For me if team wins SRT, Dravid aren't big enough phir Mr. petu kiss khet ki muli hai.?[/quote'] spot on.
Donny, Just 10 bad innings and you'd send him to exile? Tell me, does this happen in Australia? Has Strauss been dropped? Anyone can go through a lean patch!
Strauss wasnt dropped coz there wasnt any other good english opener... It aint the case for Sehwag. The openers who replaced , have each just scored a century. We shall see how good they really are pretty soon though..

I think this is the best thing that could have happened to him. He has taken his place for granted for too long...needs to learn to value it more. It he can do better...good for him.....or else he atleast saves himself the gaalis from the entire nation.Even people in najafgarh were tiring of him.....

exactly..thats why i said...he could have moved to some better place.. but Pred..Chanakya Puri is not for individual residence...its mostly diplomats or govt flats... no personal Plots there? i like Shanti Niketan, Anand Niketan and West End area...i spent a good 15 years there...just love it.. ofcourse PrithviRaj Road and Golf Link is day dreaming...