The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

Ok..... now let us all confess about something that we have done. let me start first, when i was in school my mam used to give a home test, and wanted our parents to sign it. i used to copy and write and put the signature of my mom...... i didn't stop this habit of mine till i completed my school. today i met my mam and i confessed her about it, and she laughed and said "at least u confessed."

In hs...I had a huge crush on my armenian chemistry lab partner but she wouldn't talk to me other than work, project ...so one time I intentionally sabotaged her experiment so I could ask her to go hang out w/ me at the coffee shop at lunch and talk about the tragedy...worked like a charm :D...but still feel bad abt it :((

When I was in middle school, there was this bakery right outside my school that sold the usual junk stuff - samosas, ‘puffs’, sandwiches etc. After school hours, it always used to be packed with kids who were waiting for their transportation to arrive, so the shop-keeper had a tough time keeping a track of who ordered what and whether they paid of the order. A group of us guys decided to capitalize on this mayhem, ordered stuff from the place and quietly slipped away without paying a paisa. To be honest, It was sort of a thrilling experience to do it then. :D. We’d order our stuff, start eating slowly, wait for the right moment when the crowd started to build up in front of the store and then roll out the Houdini act. The risk of getting caught only made it more exciting. With time, we’d make the challenges more and more audacious (10 of us would attempt to slip away without paying at the same time, or one of us would go alone, eat and escape, when there’s absolutely NO crowd in the store..). The guy with the most audacious getaway obviously got the bragging rights within the group. We pretty much did it right through the school year, until a point when we got totally bored. :D To this day, I have a very funny feeling inside of me whenever I drive past that bakery. Sometimes, I feel like going into the store, buying something for 2 rs, handing the shop-keeper a 500 rupee note and running away without getting the change back. Of course, if we tried go back in time and try right all the wrong things, that will be a utterly futile exercise. The best thing to do is to forget and move on.

$$ Todi $$ Cost of Tuition: 500 Dad, I need money for Tuition: how much: 700 Rupees :yikes: I used to be a compulsive gambler, drink everyday ( atleast 6 pegs of whisky + beer ) and smoke a pack of Marlboro Lights ( American white filter ) had sex at 14

When I was in middle school, there was this bakery right outside my school that sold the usual junk stuff - samosas, ÁÑuffs? sandwiches etc. After school hours, it always used to be packed with kids who were waiting for their transportation to arrive, so the shop-keeper had a tough time keeping a track of who ordered what and whether they paid of the order. A group of us guys decided to capitalize on this mayhem, ordered stuff from the place and quietly slipped away without paying a paisa. To be honest, It was sort of a thrilling experience to do it then. :D. WeÃÅ order our stuff, start eating slowly, wait for the right moment when the crowd started to build up in front of the store and then roll out the Houdini act. The risk of getting caught only made it more exciting. With time, weÃÅ make the challenges more and more audacious (10 of us would attempt to slip away without paying at the same time, or one of us would go alone, eat and escape, when thereÃÔ absolutely NO crowd in the store..). The guy with the most audacious getaway obviously got the bragging rights within the group. We pretty much did it right through the school year, until a point when we got totally bored. :D To this day, I have a very funny feeling inside of me whenever I drive past that bakery. Sometimes, I feel like going into the store, buying something for 2 rs, handing the shop-keeper a 500 rupee note and running away without getting the change back. Of course, if we tried go back in time and try right all the wrong things, that will be a utterly futile exercise. The best thing to do is to forget and move on.
I have pulled that in the past. Not as daringly as you describe here and not as often. And I also remember travelling WT on trains. That was an age when risk assessment was not exactly anyone's strength. We used to do a lot of things just for the sake of the risk and excitement. I think most kids do that in the teens.

$$ Todi $$ Cost of Tuition: 500 Dad, I need money for Tuition: how much: 700 Rupees :yikes: I used to be a compulsive gambler, drink everyday ( atleast 6 pegs of whisky + beer ) and smoke a pack of Marlboro Lights ( American white filter ) had sex at 14
I've pretty much given up alcohol and only have champagne occasionally. No booze at home.

To this day, I have a very funny feeling inside of me whenever I drive past that bakery. Sometimes, I feel like going into the store, buying something for 2 rs, handing the shop-keeper a 500 rupee note and running away without getting the change back. Of course, if we tried go back in time and try right all the wrong things, that will be a utterly futile exercise. The best thing to do is to forget and move on.
Or just give 500 rupees to them and tell the story. I have often walked miles to return 10-20 rupees extra that sometimes shopkeepers gave me by mistake. You'll feel good after that.

Guest Gunner
I've pretty much given up alcohol and only have champagne occasionally. No booze at home.
Been trying for 8 months now but I still like a good whiskey or an armagnac. I don't think I will be able to let go off certain things. Don't you like fine French wines?