The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

i also confess 1 thing - i am amits myself, not a close friend of him
dude, you had promised us a hrithik dance in 09, but you didnt deliver like your legend virender sehwag in the england series, if you give us the dance, we give you a girl and it wont be from your proposed states of jealousyness. :D Deal ya No deal?

My college H.O.D had an affair with a lady lecturer, and we found out they stay in our classroom in the late evening. One day me and my friends caught them in cam having sex in my class room without their knowledge. Me and my four of my friends kept it as a secret and one day we showed the video to him and asked him to be nice with us and give full internal marks in practicals. He was so scared and almost cried and begged us not to make the video public, we agreed and we 5 of us got full marks in practicals and helped in our exams as well. We never made the video public as a promise and moved on. Its been 2 years since i finished my engineering, but i would never forget this exp in my life.
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::icflove:

My conf is that I have two-timed girlfriends during college days ( many here must've done that)' date=' I enjoyed dating some beautiful girls but I was too damn pampered having more than one gf at a given time...now I feel bad & regret :(([/quote'] chi chi chi....

Bhari jawani ke dino mein... I was fixing some time-critical issue in a huge server room, 20-30s of 7 feet tall server racks . It was lunch time, and I rarely skip lunch for any office work/meeting. And there was this Korean girl (with great figure and legs), who was there to help me interface with the Korean counterparts. When I was practically sitting inside the laptop, I heard her say - "Akshay, look there is something in my eyes". I quickly had a look and said, don't worry there is nothing, go and wash your eyes. It was only few months later did I realize, what a KLPD I did to myself.

Guest Gunner
I felt that way as well but it started having a terrible effect on me. Some of the stories are not to be repeated. :cantstop: I have a drink only when it's related to work (clients or celebrating something) these days. I love my wine but nothing beats some good old scotch!
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=224049 That was me after getting drunk in Greece last year. I got plenty more stories to go around of extremely drunk escapades. Including pissing on the grounds of a church in Lithuania. :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: It has become much better these days particularly in the last 8 months, however I don't think the sobriety is going to last long.:cantstop: I agree with you on a good old scotch :icflove:

Guest Gunner
I tried & my drinking has actually gone up since then .. only good thing is ' date=' I never drink alone .[/quote'] Guys, I don't drink alone either. Sometimes you cross the tipping point with alcohol and then it all turns to epic lulz. Since I hit 30 this year, gotta worry about image these days :cantstop::cantstop:

Guest Gunner
Bhari jawani ke dino mein... I was fixing some time-critical issue in a huge server room, 20-30s of 7 feet tall server racks . It was lunch time, and I rarely skip lunch for any office work/meeting. And there was this Korean girl (with great figure and legs), who was there to help me interface with the Korean counterparts. When I was practically sitting inside the laptop, I heard her say - "Akshay, look there is something in my eyes". I quickly had a look and said, don't worry there is nothing, go and wash your eyes. It was only few months later did I realize, what a KLPD I did to myself.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I didnt get it :hmmmm2:

I didnt get it :hmmmm2:
abey - she was giving me line...open invitation....server room, mein aur woh akekey.. and over the course of next few months I realized that she did take interest in me...usko tab tak meiney uss nazar se nahi dekha tha (as I was more interested in her colleague)... plus kya timing thee uski bhi (when I was fixing critical bug ) :((

abey - she was giving me line...open invitation....server room' date=' mein aur woh akekey.. and over the course of next few months I realized that she did take interest in me...[b']usko tab tak meiney uss nazar se nahi dekha tha (as I was more interested in her colleague)... plus kya timing thee uski bhi (when I was fixing critical bug ) :((
:giggle:

abey - she was giving me line...open invitation....server room' date=' mein aur woh akekey.. and over the course of next few months I realized that she did take interest in me...usko tab tak meiney uss nazar se nahi dekha tha (as I was more interested in her colleague)... plus kya timing thee uski bhi (when I was fixing critical bug ) :(([/quote'] Maybe she actually did feel she had something in her eyes and you are imagining stuff :dontknow:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: