The ICF confessions thread.

glogirl

Guest Gunner
@Mariyam: Post it in the "Will you screw over your best friend to get ahead" thread :rofl: :hahaha: P.S.: Congrats. :clap:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: The best part is she boldly voted no. :cantstop::cantstop:

Guest Gunner
I cant think of anything :nervous: I never really stole sh!t from anyone...
Same here. Haven't done anything remotely like this. :nervous:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: PS: The best part is she boldly voted no. :cantstop::cantstop:
Not just a no, but to quote Mariyam Aunty, N-E-V-E-R :--D, :hysterical: P.S; We just keeed, Marie, we just keeeed... Bless you and your fiance! :icflove:

Guest Gunner
oh yes the image thingy . me going to be 30 as well soon , confused if i really need to worry about it . Not gloating , but i can drink a full bottle of scotch and work the next day without sleep , but lately at least 2 instances i had no controll . Edit : too much personal info on second thots :winky:
Yo, I read your full post before you edited, I fully understand. I have had worse happen to me. I was so drunk in bangkok while partying at a club about 5 years ago that I ended up in my hotel room with two american tourist girls. Instead of doing the business I fell asleep and woke up in the morning still drunk barely able to understand where I was with a flight to catch in 4 hrs. Yes I know I :fail:ed. PS: Yes, the image thing is important. It is not about you, it is about how people perceive certain things and the damage it can cause you. So we need to give up the wild ways and change mate. :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Guest Gunner
Not just a no' date=' but to quote Mariyam Aunty, [b']N-E-V-E-R :--D, :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Not just a no' date=' but to quote Mariyam Aunty, [b']N-E-V-E-R :--D, :hysterical:
:(( I didn't cheat nobody. Made my intentions clear from the outset. False accusation. :mad: Imma gonna press charges for slander & libel. :P Edit: Just saw your edit. :D

Guest Gunner
:(( I didn't cheat nobody. Made my intentions clear from the outset. False accusation. :mad: Imma gonna press charges for slander & libel. :P
Please note the auntyji following your engagement news. Ab aap heroini nahi hero ki behen ban gayi ho. :cantstop::cantstop:

On the other hand, Me and my best friend have a fat and ugly girl pact. In case one of us gets desperate enough to try to line maaro on a fat/fugly girl, the other one has to step in and stop the massacre.
hahaha..whats your problem !!! :whack: :((

I used to crank call pplz as a kid.. Does this count? Tring tring Bhai saab, aap ka fridge chal raha hai? Haan.. Kyun? Pakad lo, bhag jaayega. While going on a school bus. To car - Bhaiiya.. aapka paiyya ghoom raha hai. To bike - Bhai saab, aap ka darwaaza khulla hai.
..damn, done that Taxi - andheri jaayega? ha, to jaao na! Drunken 6Am - doodhawala scare - man, those crazy days

Guest Gunner
Didn't know that its customary in the UK to address girls who are 5-10 years younger than ones self as auntyji?? :confused:Great Britain indeed. :P
It's an Indian thing, read the rest of my post... :haha::haha::haha::haha:

..damn, done that Taxi - andheri jaayega? ha, to jaao na! Drunken 6Am - doodhawala scare - man, those crazy days
Not confession worthy - but still related. My car stopped at a turn ( accidentally wrong gear change). The office cab (Toyota Qualis) driver just behind me started honking - typical scenario here. I quietly stepped out of my car, and walked upto his window offering my car keys - " Ye le tu chala, mein horn bajata hoon". (you drive my car, I will do the honking).