How do you picture your fellow ICFers?

Mariyam

:hysterical: Man, where do you come up these lines. :hail:
Lol glad you rofled on it.. I thought it was PHEEKI line :two_thumbs_up: @Desi Cartman.. -- Brilliant hahaha. Loved the one of Flamy and Gaurav. Holy won't be too happy seeing that though :cantstop: @Under Score - Waah waah. Tennis player bana ditta. Nice. I know I try to talk too much tennis here..

Lol glad you rofled on it.. I thought it was PHEEKI line :two_thumbs_up: @Desi Cartman.. -- Brilliant hahaha. Loved the one of Flamy and Gaurav. Holy won't be too happy seeing that though :cantstop: @Under Score - Waah waah. Tennis player bana ditta. Nice. I know I try to talk too much tennis here..
Abhey itna kya has raha hain, mere left mein tu h hain..taklu - isliye sara time topi pehenta hain :wizard:

Lurker & Rahulrullezz bodybuilders.gif
They always talk about body building. :P I've seen Rahul's pic. He looks a bit like Ejaz Khan to me. :dontknow:
I will take that as a compliment :giggle: Here is what I think of people Mariyam: She literally almost looks like Mrs.Dhoni aka Sakshi dhoni-wife-sakshi-exclusive-wedding-and-honeymoon--7959204984c941115961aa0.48241230.jpg Rajeev For some reason I have this cool gambler, playboy kinda image(for god sake, this guy got laid at 14:--D) 1252444637_pic_id50161.jpeg Akshay I thought I was a fitness freak but this guy knows even more john-abraham-37731.jpg Shivani She kinda reminds me Aarti Chabaria aarti+chabria+hot+(3).jpg Aaku Reminds me of Aditi from Jane tu ya Jane Na jaane-tu-ya-jaane-na2.gif Desi Cartman Probably cuz of his avatars, for some reason whever I read his posts, Homer comes in my mind Homer_Simpson_2006.png Lurker My favorite poster.. His posts r most interesting to read and always forces to read the whole post rather than skimming through it.. This guy knows his stuff and writes with passion.. Even though he is prolly 4 times the size of Naseerudin Shah, his personality does remind me of him Naseeruddin+Shah.jpg Punjabi_Khota I can so imagine him bullying little kids or even his classmates or picking on them :--D bully.gif SriRam This is the first face which pops up in my mind when I see his post Devan+Bojani.jpg Sree 3-idiots-Silencer-Chatur.jpg Justarrived junoon_in_dubai4-255B1-255D.JPG

Cricketics Typical Delhi wala guy and prolly the most optimistic Indian fan..loll, its cuz of the influence of his posts but for last 1 years, I m always positve about my Indian team with my friends even after this series.. also his posts kinda reminds me of Akshay Kumar Akshay-Kumar-in-Chandni-Chowk-to-China.jpg Bossbhai Raj%20Thackeray-300885.jpg Veeru_rulezz madavan-11.jpg