'Harbhajan's bowling action suspect'

J P K

He's been out of form. No doubt about that. But every champion goes through a tough phase. Lets help him come out of it and openly mocking him, the way MidDay has opportunistically is not the right way to treat anyone. Shane Warne never mastered the Indian conditions. Did his country castigate him? No. They infact increased the support and trust they showed in him.
Shane will go insane when he hears he is being compared to Harbhajan. Your ' champion' has been going thru a tough phase for some time now. Btw, he is no champion. He is just gloating on his past glories and has lost the will to work hard. He definitely has no ambition left in him and has no desire to improve himself and be a better player and a better person. He is so full of himself !
There is no reason for him not to bowl the doosra (or any delivery) because everyone throws it.
Johann Botha is banned from bowling the doosra. I'm not sure about Dartbhajan. Anyway my point was that he was chucking to get more from his offbreak; nothing to do with the doosra.
Shane will go insane when he hears he is being compared to Harbhajan. Your ' champion' has been going thru a tough phase for some time now. Btw, he is no champion. He is just gloating on his past glories and has lost the will to work hard. He definitely has no ambition left in him and has no desire to improve himself and be a better player and a better person. He is so full of himself !
I don't know if you are an Indian or not, but as I am concerned Harbhajan is not "MY" Champion, he is "OUR" Champion. Shane was Australia's spin bowling spearhead, just like Harbhajan is India's. And who doesn't go through a tough phase? And its not like Harbhajan is doing nothing right. He has batted mighty well, better than some muftkhor players who bat immediately above him. As far as resting on past laurels goes, every senior in Indian cricket does that, from Sachin Tendulkar to Yuvraj Singh. They however realize that they can't hang on to the spot on the basis of the past alone and make a "comeback" with their performance. But for making the comeback, they need to be handled patiently. If you dump a player when he's not playing well, you will kill his confidence the way BCCI killed Murali Karthik's confidence. He's India's premier spinner and he'll be back with a bang, making one and all eat their words, coz this is not the first time he's been written off.

" Here the question is not whether Harbhajan is in form or not ,the question is whether if he is chucker or not.If he is a chucker then why Indian Fans praise him when he takes wickets,Why there were congratulations threads when he took 400 wickets ." The answer is his doosra was dubious but other deliveries are fine. Let me ask you a question, did you post anywhere when Murali took 800 wkts abt his action, did you question Shaoaibs and Ajmals action. If not I think you are a hypocrite if you did then it fine.

Your comment was way below the belt. Scratch the surface and you are a closet pakistani' date= not that there is anything wrong with that.
And thats not below the belt! seriously though dont get why any1 who criticises India in anyway is considered a Paki. And ok maybe my comment was a bit ott
This thread just proves how whimsical Indians are. Go overboard when someone is doing well and throw him in the dustbin when he's not. This "chucker" in question is maybe one of the best spinner in world cricket at the moment, having the highest wickets for any current international cricketer. Did the Aussies ever pan Warnie or "drop him for not making it large" in India? Jesus Christ. Grow up folks.
+1
And thats not below the belt! seriously though dont get why any1 who criticises India in anyway is considered a Paki. And ok maybe my comment was a bit ott
There is criticism and then there is criticism. One is constructive and other is being happy at someone's misery. But you sir are a Pakistani.
" Here the question is not whether Harbhajan is in form or not ' date=the question is whether if he is chucker or not.If he is a chucker then why Indian Fans praise him when he takes wickets,Why there were congratulations threads when he took 400 wickets ." The answer is his doosra was dubious but other deliveries are fine. Let me ask you a question, did you post anywhere when Murali took 800 wkts abt his action, did you question Shaoaibs and Ajmals action. If not I think you are a hypocrite if you did then it fine.
I don't care whether bhajji chucks or not as long as His action is cleared by ICC .I am just pointing to double standards of ICF members who just want him out because of his poor form. On this forum this looks to me many spinners in world are chuckers then why to single out bhajji?
I don't know if you are an Indian or not, but as I am concerned Harbhajan is not "MY" Champion, he is "OUR" Champion. Shane was Australia's spin bowling spearhead, just like Harbhajan is India's. And who doesn't go through a tough phase? And its not like Harbhajan is doing nothing right. He has batted mighty well, better than some muftkhor players who bat immediately above him. As far as resting on past laurels goes, every senior in Indian cricket does that, from Sachin Tendulkar to Yuvraj Singh. They however realize that they can't hang on to the spot on the basis of the past alone and make a "comeback" with their performance. But for making the comeback, they need to be handled patiently. If you dump a player when he's not playing well, you will kill his confidence the way BCCI killed Murali Karthik's confidence. He's India's premier spinner and he'll be back with a bang, making one and all eat their words, coz this is not the first time he's been written off.
A) He is not 'OUR' champion. He can be 'YOUR' champion though. Please do not use adjectives like 'India's premier spinner' for 'dartbhajan'. He is far from it. He is the worst bowler to get 400 wickets in the history of cricket. He is not even an 'average' spinner in the Indian domestic circuit. B) He is not picked in the team for batting. His primary skill is bowling which he cant do for his life ! C) Yes, he will be back with a bang when the curator prepares a dead turning pitch in India for him when he will play against 'Nepal' . And people will start calling him a champion bowler again... Seriously I am surprised as to how its taken so long for the Indian commentators and experts to start criticizing this unnecessary baggage in the Indian team after all these years. He should have never been allowed within 500 kms anywhere Indian team is. His attitude sucks and he has always participated in politics in the team.
Harbhajan as a person is suspect never mind his bowling surprised its taken them so long to find out!
Never mind...They still dont call Shoaib Chuckter a chucker so can be forgiven for calling Harbhajan one , now ! And if compared with Shoaib Chukter, Md Chuckmal ,Shahid ( 18 till I die large hearted ) chuckridi , Harbhajan's action can be considered as clean as it can get.
If any player, I mean ANY player's confidence is that fragile that it's broken by being dropped because they've been out of form for nearly two years then they don't belong in test match cricket. Tesk cricket is about the best, not weak ***** cricketers who fall apart if their form is questioned or are dropped.