SENNA.

rahuliverpool

The only time I ever cried due to sports was when he died doing what he liked the most. For me , he is the best driver in F1. I also think that his death opened up places for a lot of different Drivers. Schumacher is great but it would have taken some time for him to be great if Senna would have stayed long.

The only time I ever cried due to sports was when he died doing what he liked the most. For me , he is the best driver in F1. I also think that his death opened up places for a lot of different Drivers. Schumacher is great but it would have taken some time for him to be great if Senna would have stayed long.
:two_thumbs_up: Schumi's reaction after he equalled Senna's record of 41 wins. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQjYCwgLdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOQjYCwgLdE[/ame]

wasn't Senna's competitor Prost better driver?? Senna was in his last phase when he got crashed...
Depends on what better means. Prost was a brilliant driver but he only did what was required. If the race required him to come 3rd to win the championship, he would make sure that he came just third. Senna on the other hand was more aggressive by miles and always wanted to come first, come what may. Nah, he wasn't in his last phase, Prost has won the championship with Willams a year before and they were electronically superior than even Ferrari/Mclaren at that time which is why Senna joined them in '94, but he could never adjust to those conditions and when FIA banned suspension, etc. after the 2nd race, the car became very unsafe to drive which is when Imola happened.