Ind v/s SA Day 3....D-Day

kabira

Re: Ind v/s SA Day 3....D-Day

does anyone else has this dirty feeling, our pacers wont be as successfull as the 1st innings 400 is a safe no,
Yup I do, both our batters and bowlers are very inconsistent. I think anything under 400 won't be safe. If the Saffies don't lose a wicket and reach about 75 our bowlers will help them to their target. Anything around 350 Saffies will probably knock it off. I want to be proved wrong and want this test match victory very dearly :roll:

Re: Ind v/s SA Day 3....D-Day Don't we need to score a little faster here so that there is enough time to bowl these guys out? haahha yoda, you are funny man..there is enuf time...its good to frustrate SAcans...there is no time waste here..ample time to finish the game...each run is pricelss

Re: Ind v/s SA Day 3....D-Day

Don't we need to score a little faster here so that there is enough time to bowl these guys out? haahha yoda, you are funny man..there is enuf time...its good to frustrate SAcans...there is no time waste here..ample time to finish the game...each run is pricelss
Yea, didn't realize this is just day 3. Yes, those runs are precious anyways.

Re: Ind v/s SA Day 3....D-Day I believe Zak and Laxative are doing a great job here. They are frustrating the SA bowlers to no end and that frustration will show when SA bat. Graeme Smith tried bowling and Kallis is now around the wicket - just goes to show that SA is running out of ideas. Great going guys! :hail: