Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

Ok, i know few icf members dont have a gf and they are trying to get one desperately. Let me give few tips to get gfs. Now dont accuse me of pimping, i am just trying to help. 1. If u want to get gfs from the age of 15-20, then u should try to impress them with your looks, even if u dont look good, u should look manly(testosterone helps). 2. Girls above 20 start to mature and they think about money and gaurantee for their future. So try to show off with your wealth if u trying to impress a girl who is above 20(good looks are added advantage) 3.If a girl is close to your age dont hesitate to call her name, dont use thum, use thu, and dont respect her if u r alone with that girl. 4.Do respect her infront of strangers and the friends u r not close with. 5. Arrogant and funny is another great way of impressing girls, For example if a girl asks for a pen from u, look and smile at her and say, no, not to u(i hope u guys understand what i am trying to say when i say pen):winky: 6. Be confident, Even if she scolds u, keep looking at her, keep ur chin up. 7. If u r in a relationship, u should be in controll of the relationship. 8. Be manly, Dont act too sweet to her, Girls want their man to dominate her secretly. Remember u r the superior sex. U should be ready to scold her if she makes any mistake. 9. Dont be a nerd, girls hate nerds. 10. Be who u r. Dont try to act too desperately when u r trying to impress her. Give her some time and dont give an impression that u r too desperate. I have applied these basic rules in my college and in my office. Hope this helps. Best of luck.

Oh dear, I really feel for this boy. :headshake: Reading BP's posts is like watching those unbearable, typical 80s Indian movie filled with appalling stereotypes. Its the sort of movie where the hero is ALWAYS a poor, angry man who riles against injustice, the heroine is far and away the only even reasonably beautiful girl in her group and her dad always walks down a spiral set of stairs with a metal framed spectacle, a smoking pipe and wears a gawdy red a night-dress in his opening scene. :hysterical:

Oh dear, I really feel for this boy. :headshake: Reading BP's posts is like watching those unbearable, typical 80s Indian movie filled with appalling stereotypes. Its the sort of movie where the hero is ALWAYS a poor, angry man who riles against injustice, the heroine is far and away the only even reasonably beautiful girl in her group and her dad always walks down a spiral set of stairs with a metal framed spectacle, a smoking pipe and wears a gawdy red a night-dress in his opening scene. :hysterical:
the tips are awesome , you are just jealous of him .

5. Arrogant and funny is another great way of impressing girls, For example if a girl asks for a pen from u, look and smile at her and say, no, not to u(i hope u guys understand what i am trying to say when i say pen)
Of course, it goes without saying: ABC - Always be classy.