Tips from blue panther to get girl friend....

Blue Panther

stop sending pvt msgs to me dude. :nono:
here u posted this msg, there india lost the 20/20:(( if u had helped me out in some way, atleast india could have won the 20/20. even wc2011india did the same thing a few days ago during the 4th test. i asked for help from him, but he publicized the pm. in the match, india were looking comfortable to draw, but due to wc2011indias pm, india lost & also lost their last 7 wickets for 21 runs here i asked for some help from u, and u post this here. and in the match, india, despite being 104/1 after 11.2 overs, end with 165 all out & end up losing the match & lose their last 9 wickets for 61 runs plz help me out so that we can win the odis:pray: the curse of my break-up has severely effected the indian cricket team:((

my break-up is effecting the indian cricket team. i am trying my best out here' date=' but the girls who r my friends, r all booked:(([/quote'] can i ask u a question. do you REALLY think your break-up is effecting our cricket team?.. like REALLY REALLY think so?.. im starting to feel like you have some kind of a mental issue, i think a Psych ward would be the perfect place for you mate, if u seriously believe the things u say in this forum.. and after looking at your dance as well as past posts and comments, i think u are the real deal.

I did ' date=' [b']have this hot colleague told her no no how can i give you my pen... now updating profile on monster
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

BP what's wrong with you? Can't you see the whole country crying because India is losing, help @m1t$ a gf, so we can be back on the winning road again So my manager is a woman, so she wanted me to give her a report for the end of month for this morning with no warning, I told her to do it herself and put my feet up. She looked at me wide-eyed, I thought she was excited, so I winked at her, turns out she was shocked and angry and it turns out I will be receiving a disciplinary. :/ BP you screwed me over man :((

BP what's wrong with you? Can't you see the whole country crying because India is losing, help @m1t$ a gf, so we can be back on the winning road again So my manager is a woman, so she wanted me to give her a report for the end of month for this morning with no warning, I told her to do it herself and put my feet up. She looked at me wide-eyed, I thought she was excited, so I winked at her, turns out she was shocked and angry and it turns out I will be receiving a disciplinary. :/ BP you screwed me over man :((
:haha: U were arrogant allright. Where was the funny part in it? Dont forget to be funny and cocky at the same time which would maker her laugh. U should have said "i used to give my report card to my teacher every month without fail because she was hot". She would have laughed and asked u "so u think i am not good looking?" Now she is already in ur trap.