Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

I rate Dhawal' date=' I think he's very good. I hope to see him do well.[/quote'] Injury prone. After his debut season has suffered all kinds of injuries. But he definitely is a talent and if he can string together a sequence of good performances , could be in contention for the national spot. Still young and has plenty of opportunities ahead of him.
has taken 7 wickets @ 33 before this game.not impressive at all especially since its Plate League
You also need to see he is one man army wrt bowlers in Assam team and there is no one to support him, already has taken one hattrick this season. Plate league does not mean he can get wickets easily. You need pressure from both sides. Even in the match, he took hattrick, he was the lone warrior for them.
He is decent' date=' bowls at around 130-135 and can move the ball both ways. To me, he is pretty much like Mohd. Aasif. the way he moves the ball off the seam.[/quote'] he is not even 10% of mohd asif, else he would be in the team and fixing matches. but he looks more like a dwayne bravo. nothing more. His action annoys me, no jump at all, its like he skids through the the crease to deliver the ball, thats not a good action at all. good bowlers have a leap and then deliver, which gets some bounce, he is losing on the bounce because of that, and neither is he a tall bowler. He'll fade away like A Salvi.
has taken 7 wickets @ 33 before this game.not impressive at all especially since its Plate League
Still early days. I think a good bowler should do very well in the Plate League. However, after just the first few matches, it is too early to tell how his season is going. I don't think I'll get to see any time soon, but I'll be interested to see what speed he musters for 4 day cricket.
Still early days. I think a good bowler should do very well in the Plate League. However' date=' after just the first few matches, it is too early to tell how his season is going. I don't think I'll get to see any time soon, but I'll be interested to see what speed he musters for 4 day cricket.[/quote'] but He gets only 4 matches in plate league and all done.
Still early days. I think a good bowler should do very well in the Plate League. However' date=' after just the first few matches, it is too early to tell how his season is going. I don't think I'll get to see any time soon, but I'll be interested to see what speed he musters for 4 day cricket.[/quote'] I know.I'm not saying hes bad.just that these returns arent good him to take him to an important tour like Aus
He'll play a couple Duleep Trophy matches too' date=' no?[/quote'] Not sure. Asssam players do not get their dues that is why Assam secretary accused national selector of east zone Raja Venkat for bias and being a rubber stamp. Otherwise, Nechim was easily capable making one squad of Challenger trophy.