Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League

Chandan

Ranji Trophy 2011-12: Super League  

1. 1.

Well If I am not much wrong Bengal requested him to play long back, He said No. Now he is returning to play for them for IPL surely, And about Youngsters, yeah we have Plenty of Talunted Youngsters waiting in the wings to win Bengal a Ranji Trophy.

When Martin Crowe makes a comeback at 50 there is no problem and we hail him but when Ganguly wants to play FC it is a problem??? In England,Aus,SA players play FC till their Mid-40's...what is the problem if Ganguly does it....It's not like he is taking a international spot or stealing some young upcoming guy's thunder in the IPL...once again it is just Ranji and playing with a legend will only help upcoming talent
I'd complain about Martin Crowe too, if New Zealand had a population of a billion.:rolleyes:
He is the first name down on the team sheet when it comes to Indian test seamers.
Man , u r a big fan of Sreesanth , if he was half as dedicated as u r, committed, I am afraid he will be a Kambli in the history of Indian cricket, rather vouch for Parmeswarm , seeing Varun , Umesh , Tyagi ,he won't be getting too many chances, FITNESS, COMMITMENT, MATURITY, CONSISTENCY, too many things r wrong , this coming from someone who would even choose him before Zaheer if he bowls at his best , that happens 5 % times.

Tiwary to lead Jharkhand in Ranji Trophy JAMSHEDPUR: Young left-handed batsman Saurabh Tiwary will lead a 15-member Jharkhand team in the league stages of the Ranji Trophy tournament to begin next month. Jharkhand will take on Hyderabad in the four-day away match at Hyderabad from November 3, Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) secretary Rajesh Verma said on Thursday. Jharkhand recently failed to qualify for the next round of Syed Mustaq Ali domestic Twenty20 tournament after it had to split points in its two league matches due to unplayable ground conditions. Jharkhand had secured eight points with one win against Orissa. Team: Saurabh Tiwary (Capt.), Rameez Nemat, Aakash Verma, Ishank Jaggi, Shahbaz Nadeem, Keshav Kumar, Aamir Hashmi, S P Gautam, S S Rao, Manish Vardhan, Kuldeep Sharma, Yajuvendra Krishanatry, Rahul Mishra, Rahul Shukla, Aasif Fahad. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/domestic-cricket/Tiwary-to-lead-Jharkhand-in-Ranji-Trophy/articleshow/10510267.cms _________________________________________________________________________ Rahul Shukla, the one to watch out this season for me.:two_thumbs_up: