Worst moments in Indian cricket.

Midfielder

Since I started watching cricket in '96, these would be my worst moments: - Failing to chase 120 against WI in 1997. - Tendulkar's masterpeice of a century going in vain against Pakistan in 1999. - 2007 World Cup - 0-4 embarrassment against England. Probably the worst of the lot, since we were #1 and came with a lot of hype, only to get completely humiliated.

This england tour for sure. Losing to SA in 99- the lowest of low points by far- Match fixing, Azhar who was a favourite of mine going out in such disgrace after making a ton in his last test but moreover India losing at home for the first time in many many years. Then getting sh@t upon by Aus in Aus. Losing to Pak generally- the CT loss as it was the first major tourno loss in a long while, Chennai test loss, losing to them when they toured India in 05 or 06- Akmal and Razzaq made tons etc - THAT match...(think the series was drawn and we really should have won, then they smoked us in the ODIs IIRC)

0-4 to England. I can take losing to Pakistan and Australia...I used to really like the Pki team of the 90s...what a team that was - Waz, Waq, Anwat, Inzi, Azhar Mehmood, Moin Khan, Saqi, Mushtaq, Razzaq. I just loved that team. And the Aussies even given their dirty filthy convictness are fighters and there's no shame to lose to them. But England...damn it!!! Eng-fu