'Donkey' jibe costs Nasser Hussain India job

there was a video of some indians throwing a donkey off the bridge after nasser made his comment :facepalm: so many emotional fools. And what the hell are all these bollywood actors doing by commenting on this incident? they need to continue making crappy movies instead
You happen to have a link for that?
When England were getting humiliated in the WORLD CUP by Ireland AND Bangladesh I dont recall Kapil Dev saying that the English were playing like DOGS or their fielders were as greasy as pigs. I wonder how Nasser would like that? Good on whos decision this was. You wanna kick someone when they are down there will be repercussions.
Do many people ask if you are a bit slow .Just wondered after reading this
there was a video of some indians throwing a donkey off the bridge after nasser made his comment :facepalm: so many emotional fools. And what the hell are all these bollywood actors doing by commenting on this incident? they need to continue making crappy movies instead
Wow. What a bunch of dickheads. Indians are worse than donkeys, Nasser was being nice Edit: sorry didn't know what shithole was used as a source for the news :facepalm:
Wow. What a bunch of dickheads. Indians are worse than donkeys, Nasser was being nice Edit: sorry didn't know what shithole was used as a source for the news :facepalm:
the donkey throwing off the bridge part was fake and wont be surprised if those kids were pakis, but all the attention from media and bollywood people is worthy of a :facepalm:
Serious english issues here. Ponka doesn't think Serani is a Brit origin wise.
If you were around long enough dear Ponka you would know that I am have a very extensive vocabulary which I display in my impeccable eloquence. Besides, many "brit origin wise" people have terrible grammar and could barely string a sentence together. Oh and I was joking brah, using that bb.com misc speak brah, u mad? Yeh U mad.