Pakistan vs England 2012 Itinerary

Sachinism

But in 2005 he was probably our best bowler against England on similar pitches.... I think he still has enuff talent in him to perform well for PAkistan There is a toss up b/w him and AbdurRehman who is a defensive spinner but is a very capable late order batsman. I prefer kaneria over him
Leaving his action aside, Ajmal is a good bowler. Rehman has done alright but I've not been impressed by his bowling. He has done well enough to get the second spinner's slot though.
Leaving his action aside' date=' Ajmal is a good bowler. Rehman has done alright but I've not been impressed by his bowling. He has done well enough to get the second spinner's slot though.[/quote'] Ajmal is obviously the first spinner But KAneria is quite a way ahead of Rehman as a spinner. He has troubled England before. I would rather have a attacking leg-spinner as compared to defensive left arm spinner
Ajmal is obviously the first spinner But KAneria is quite a way ahead of Rehman as a spinner. He has troubled England before. I would rather have a attacking leg-spinner as compared to defensive left arm spinner
Run scoring is going to be easier in UAE anyways. Taking wickets will be more important.
Have a look at Kaneria's 5 wicket hauls. I can bet that the majority of them have come with him giving away 100-150 runs. How often has he taken something like 5-60?
Again yopu arent getting the point I am not saying he is the best spinner on Planet his competition is with Rehman and I feel he is more threatening compared to Rehman... I would take even 5/150 in UAE