Pakistan vs England 2012 Itinerary

Sachinism

The performance England batsmen reminded me of England vs Kumble in 1993 series. They were absolutely clueless against him. With an exception of Graeme Hick everybody else had no idea how to read kumble. Robin smith was the worst of the worst. Then there was this keeper blakey i think lol. He was comical too.

The UAE As A Test Venue I've really enjoyed the pitches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah for the test matches since the Sri Lankan tour. As we all know pitches over here are renowned to be dead and flat, as we all saw in the Pak-SA series. However the Pak-SL series showed some life in the pitches here and now we can see their true potential. So those of you who dismissed the UAE as a flat-track batting paradise churning out draws, do you hold a new sense of admiration for these pitches? Also its interesting to see what's going to happen to this part of the world when (Inshallah) cricket returns to Pakistan. I think they should continue using these grounds to host some sort of competitive cricket, maybe as one of the venues for the Test Championship

I've really enjoyed the pitches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah for the test matches since the Sri Lankan tour. As we all know pitches over here are renowned to be dead and flat, as we all saw in the Pak-SA series. However the Pak-SL series showed some life in the pitches here and now we can see their true potential. So those of you who dismissed the UAE as a flat-track batting paradise churning out draws, do you hold a new sense of admiration for these pitches? Also its interesting to see what's going to happen to this part of the world when (Inshallah) cricket returns to Pakistan. I think they should continue using these grounds to host some sort of competitive cricket, maybe as one of the venues for the Test Championship
unfair for teams like australia, england imo
I've really enjoyed the pitches in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah for the test matches since the Sri Lankan tour. As we all know pitches over here are renowned to be dead and flat, as we all saw in the Pak-SA series. However the Pak-SL series showed some life in the pitches here and now we can see their true potential. So those of you who dismissed the UAE as a flat-track batting paradise churning out draws, do you hold a new sense of admiration for these pitches? Also its interesting to see what's going to happen to this part of the world when (Inshallah) cricket returns to Pakistan. I think they should continue using these grounds to host some sort of competitive cricket, maybe as one of the venues for the Test Championship
Zero spectators. And the ones who are they are to tired from all the construction work
Zero spectators. And the ones who are they are to tired from all the construction work
I don't think the spectators thing is a big issue. I mean the AD test wasn't barren by any means, sure Dubai was pretty empty but the scheduling was retarded, right in the middle of a working week. The Sharjah test against Sri Lanka pulled in a good crowd and the ODI's and T20's are usually sold out so I think that issue can be remedied. The pitches are just too good to be left alone