Mitchel Johnson

kabira

:hysterical::hysterical: as I had predicted you wouldnt like what I said. Sirf squareleg ? Arrey bhai while you are at it why dont you say Deep backward squareleg .... nobody is going to question you ... lage raho ... :two_thumbs_up: But if laws of physics and being accurate mean anything to you ... you will realize that this is simply impossible. Try hurling a bat with both hands and see how far you get.
Its true. The bat flew out of Sunny's hand...
Kirmani had series of bouncers one after another at Chennai . He kept on ducking every single time. Being short kinda helped him. They asked him to hook. He did not budge one bit. If i remember right it was one of the match where Marshall did not drop his pace from start to finish. Entire West Indies team was ultra aggressive against India as a revenge for world cup 1983 loss. Another incident was Ahmedabad Test. West Indies was absolutely pissed off at the pitch in which Maninder took 4 wickets in the first innings. Kapil took 9 for 83 in the 2nd. India just needed 242 to win. Lloyd openly said they were going to win it by any means. That pitch was a dodgy pitch. The bouncer barrage in that match went out of control..Funny thing highest partnership for India in the 2nd innings was 10th wicket between Maninder and Kirmani who were subjected to bouncer barrage. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63352.html
Good Post.. It all happened before I got into cricket but can feel how it would have been with all anecdotes I keep on hearing.
Kirmani had series of bouncers one after another at Chennai . He kept on ducking every single time. Being short kinda helped him. They asked him to hook. He did not budge one bit. If i remember right it was one of the match where Marshall did not drop his pace from start to finish. Entire West Indies team was ultra aggressive against India as a revenge for world cup 1983 loss. Another incident was Ahmedabad Test. West Indies was absolutely pissed off at the pitch in which Maninder took 4 wickets in the first innings. Kapil took 9 for 83 in the 2nd. India just needed 242 to win. Lloyd openly said they were going to win it by any means. That pitch was a dodgy pitch. The bouncer barrage in that match went out of control..Funny thing highest partnership for India in the 2nd innings was 10th wicket between Maninder and Kirmani who were subjected to bouncer barrage. http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/63352.html
Ahmedabad was one test where Gavaskar was almost set to score a 100. He got out on 90 and it seems he was furious with movement around the sightscreen which distracted him enough to get out.