For all Sachin Fans - Part 2

Ram

Messers Parth "Sachin Tendulkar is useless, if he gets 4 against Ireland wat is he going to get agianst England" Messers Preadator "Been saying it for a year...will say it again. DROP TENDULKAR" -- (Hahaha !!) Messers jf1gp_1 Most of us can almost predict how much sachin will score in a game before he comes out to bat. In the last few yrs when the going gets tough sachin score a duck. Reason why Indian ODI team is better off without him Sachin Tendulkarb R Whelan4 If india loses the 1st ODI against SA and in the second game India has to chase to keep the series alive i predict sachin will not score more than 10. I have to admit all of you have opened my eyes long live the king. Continue scoring 100s against BD, continue scoring 50s in dead games played on dead pitches but please for a change score in critical games like SL WC07, 3rd ODI in SA (to keep series alive) ,Aus CT 06 (for semi final), against Aus again in Kuala Lumpur (to get into final)" The Response : "We have been this you-sachin-bashing:me-sachin-defending territory a million times before in this message board. Dont want to re-visit the same old arguments again. Just make sure you find yourself a good place to hide when sachin scores all those runs in this tour.." So , where are you guys ?

Drop him and select whom , SIR ? tell me 3 good batsman in first class country whom you think will deliver more consistently in intnl cricket . And trust me , this is not the only innings he is going to score... watch this space.

yes where are all the sachin basher hidding now. Maybe wipping the egg of there face. Someone hacked into my account and posted that .. Sachin is Ram i am hanuman. :wink_smile:
hahaha ! join our team Jf ! all your past deeds/words will be forgotten/forgiven ! NOBODY dare speak against sachin... PERIOD.
Drop him and select whom ' date=' SIR ? tell me 3 good batsman in first class country whom you think will deliver more consistently in intnl cricket .[/quote'] HOW will we know if there are any replacements out there unless we DROP HIM and try some players out ? Seriously, you do understand that your line of thinking is nothing more than "hero-worshipping", right ?
HOW will we know if there are any replacements out there unless we DROP HIM and try some players out ? Seriously, you do understand that your line of thinking is nothing more than "hero-worshipping", right ?
Parodon me , but all the words/rhetoric is just for theatrics sake. Just to please us the Sachin followers. Beyond all the hero-worshipping , all the blind-faith that you mentioned, the team always come first, ALWAYS. If i felt sachin didnt deserve his place in the team , i would be among the first to call for his head. But the useless experience of watchin cricket for the last 12 years of my life says that Sachin is still good enough, will still deliver, more than most.
Here we go again..."last 12 years"...zzzz You think i haven't watched him over the last 12 years ? Who gives a sh*t what he did 12 years ago ? Back then he was god. Now he is just a mortal, ie; droppable. Times change, so stop living in the past
Nope.. you got it wrong mate... Did i say ? - " He is such a great player , he has done so many things , even if he isnt form , he should be in team blah blah blah". The reference to all these cricket watching was more in the direction of -- " Since I have watched quite a bit of cricket , I know when a batsman can score runs/deliver for his team and when he cant".. Based on this , I told i still feel Sachin can score runs and win matches for India. NOW , whether you agree with my assesment or not , is not my problem. You are free to have your opinion. Just make sure you can justify it. Very easy to call people names, Pred. But kinda difficult to sustain an argument with dignity ! :)
Nope.. you got it wrong mate... Did i say ? - " He is such a great player , he has done so many things , even if he isnt form , he should be in team blah blah blah". The reference to all these cricket watching was more in the direction of -- " Since I have watched quite a bit of cricket , I know when a batsman can score runs/deliver for his team and when he cant".. Based on this , I told i still feel Sachin can score runs and win matches for India. NOW , whether you agree with my assesment or not , is not my problem. You are free to have your opinion. Just make sure you can justify it. Very easy to call people names, Pred. But kinda difficult to sustain an argument with dignity ! :)
aaah...so basically, you think Tendulkar is still a good player because your intuition says so. Wow, i really have no answer to that. :omg_smile:

We lost the match you bozos. Get your head out of your a$$es. Let me repeat. We lost the facking match and a good reason is because Mr. Tendulkar went for his Nth century and thereby fuking up our chance to put up a big score.

This is the problem with sachin fans...99 kya banaye...duniya sar par uttha lenge!
To all questioning our loyalty , I am first an Indian cricket fan , then a Sachin fan , then a Rajini fan , then a Khaitan fan , then a.... well, whatever !!