For all Sachin Fans - Part 2

Ram

Guest dada_rocks
kya main yahan par kisi aur ki burai kar sakta huun?
Promiscuous boy.. Don't be hard on yourself whether u use your left or right hand it's the same thing..:hysterical: PS: I am freaking bored and pi$$ed

Hmm SRT opens the innings (selfishly) and scores 99 off 142 balls and we think it is a great innings???? This is the slowest innings HE has played when he has played that many balls. From CI report the second slowest when he played that many balls was 142 off 141 balls! This was a selfish and slow innings. Or maybe he just doesnt have it in him to accelerate anymore. In no way should SRT fans be proud of this innings. Yes Kaif would have scored faster (this is for JFK and any other Kaif fans out there)

For once give up this obsession with Sachin Tendulkar. India lost for heaven's sake. It doesn't matter if he scored 99 or of 140+ balls or anything. The problem with toeing this line of feeling happy just because someone is among runs despite the team losing is a bit hard for me to understand. For me the team comes first. If Tendulkar scores a hundred it's all good if the team wins otherwise there is absolutely no way am going to feel happy just because Tendulkar knocked off 99 runs.

LOL. This thread is brilliant :haha: O dear serious egg on faces for some of you guys! This thread will be resurrected all summer as KING SACHIN piles in the runs! Not to late for some of you guys to be man enough and retract some of your ludicrous posts on the great Sachin! Wish this thread had been started 15 years ago:haha: As predicted SACHIN will do his talking with the bat!