Irani Trophy Discussion thread - Rajasthan v/s Rest of India - October 1-5th

saneindian

Chappel did the right thing...Chahar is sure not international CLASS...he is definitely as bad as VInay Kumar is ..I believe both of them shud not play international cricket...the pace at both of them bowl, thEy need the SkiLl of a PK to play for india even for a one day... PK is also not good enuf to represent INDIA in either of the 3 formats...its a pity indian selectors have to play him. Mathur , aniket and chahar all belong to the same Class - domestic bowlers, they are 110K to 130K bowlers, though they maintain line n length they will be failures in international cricket if selected.

I feel out of aniket manohar and chahar...aniket ws probably yhe best today. Let's see how fast can umesh n varun bowl and let's staright see how Vinay manages to showcase that he is better than both....... Its a straight competeion between Umesh Varun Vinay too...Let's see how Good are they on this Pitch...aniket"s fastest was probably 132K so I expect Umesh to be 140K and Varun around 142K .m- hope new ball is given to both ahead of Vinay.... I feel Rahul is a good batsman and Is a exciting prospect.....

140,141,142,143,141,142,137- Umesh's 1st over Looked sharp and getting good bounce, but the pitch doesn't have any pace in it. hasn't got any movement in the air or off the deck so far. lets see for how long he can maintain this kind of speed. Vinay on the other hand around 129-130 kmph and getting some swing.