Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud

Cricket Tragic

This is a few years old and a lot of you might have heard about it/watched it. For those who haven't.... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOBXeB6Q5Jk]Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud - Part 1 of 5 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=

Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud - Part 2 of 5 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud - Part 3 of 5 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud - Part 4 of 5 - YouTube[/ame] [ame=
Wants To Be A Millionaire: The Major Fraud - Part 5 of 5 - YouTube[/ame]

I've always been skeptical about any and every 'reality show', but its good to see the hard evidence. :nice: Esp in the case of KBC, celebs winning sure-shot half a million or so every-time(just about enough for their vowed charities) - had always been a big give away. ohh.. i am still watching, my comment is based on that the many frauds are assisted by organizers.

Watched the first 2 vidz so far, TFS :nice: plan and they are good actors as well
Even if he knew the answers, he is bound to be nervous. Actually he will be more nervous, because of cheating. So not much acting required. The mistakes he made was dismissing some options even before his cough signals thus causing suspicion and then of course later on he got little too greedy.

^why would this be fixed when the person lost around 96 lakhs :hmmm:
It was shown from many days in the promos that he had won 1 crore to arouse interest among the ppl, and his expressions said it all. You could make out there is something fishy. Organizers did it just to arouse interest among the ppl, and I dont think that they would have publicized the fact that he had Rs. 1 crore much earlier if he really had won it

It was shown from many days in the promos that he had won 1 crore to arouse interest among the ppl' date= and his expressions said it all. You could make out there is something fishy. Organizers did it just to arouse interest among the ppl, and I dont think that they would have publicized the fact that he had Rs. 1 crore much earlier if he really had won it
But that happens regularly. In the current season they've been doing this repeatedly - whenever there is a commercial break , just before going into the break they shows whats going to happen after the break or in the next episode and they have shown many times that a certain contestant is playing for 50 lakhs or 1 crore etc, in fact this happened twice last week. Although I must say that when I watched the episode when he attempted that 5 crore question there was something fishy about the way he answered the questions - it seemed that he would wait and wait for many questions and suddenly out of nowhere he would give the answers and he had no expression on his face till the time he won 1 crore.

Thanks for sharing' date='it was to obvious to not be noticed ,so they had no chance to escape.But how did that other contestant knew most of the answers :confused:[/quote'] not all, but more than the one in hotseat. and few of the ones he asked another fellow contestant. but seriously... the last one was way too easy for a 1m pound Question.

The best reason to prove that it was fixed is : He took the risk of answering even without knowing an inch about it :hahaha:, tell me who would stake 96.8 lakhs especially when you don;t have a clue about the answer.
Most won't. But there are always exceptions. You never know how you mind gets clouded, once you are in that situation.....there are so many 'laalach buri bala hai' stories. But yes, even I believe our own desi KBC is fixed more often than we think. Especially those celebrity episodes.