Man City suspend Tevez

b555

There are two side to every coin

“I know Carlos quite well. He’s a player who wants to be playing. When he’s a sub, it will be killing him,” Scholes told the BBC while doing the media rounds for Scholes: My Story. “[He'd have been] thinking, ‘The manager is against me, why is he not bringing me on? I’m City’s best player and he’s not playing me.’” Or even insightful. Tevez is just a “player who wants to be playing”. So not the seditious, arrogant, entitled, self-interested and frankly gutless oaf the world saw at the Allianz Arena?
But Carlos himself is responsible for being targeted. He needs to understand no one is irreplaceable. You cant behave like Ronaldo in xfr market and then expect a respect like Messi freom the fans. Hope this be a lesson to him

Tevez is a ****. Fans spent hard earned money to go and watch their team in Germany. He had a chance to go on and try and make a difference. Instead he stuck his middle finger up at them. I think Man City should make him train with the reserves for the rest of the season and if he shows any sign of petulance they should fine him 2 weeks wages.