Shami ahmed-First impression..!!!

Blue Panther

wanna be an indian cricketer in no time at all? in 2 years tops? easy. this is the best 'get famous quick' scheme goin on. become a phaasht bowler. take a few wickets. push the guns over 140 a few times. 2 good seasons, a good 'A' tour here and there... get your name out in the press...and voila...YOU'RE IN!!! its really, really easy to make it as a bowler in india. no lengthy track record needed, u get picked on reputation, and of course...'taLUNT' this achmed guy is starting out, and another good year will get him easy access to the indian cricket team...no praaablem.. THAT IS UNTIL....u get the ball in a test match after the 3 spinners are done... and see no slip, no close in fielders, no protection on the inside...after which u can only :pray: that dhongi baba can grow a brain and stop spreading the god dam field every time a batsman crosses 20 and then...after 2 series of averaging 50+, your career is over and u will spend the next 20 years waiting for shawshank manohar and his cronies to announce a benefit that rewards u for ur service
:hysterical::hysterical: LOL one more added to the list of posters u don't have to reply too lol, along with DUMDUM, VILANDER, AND A FEW OTHERS LOL:potstir: WONDER WHAT GAME THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT MOST TIMES LOL
wanna be an indian cricketer in no time at all? in 2 years tops? easy. this is the best 'get famous quick' scheme goin on. become a phaasht bowler. take a few wickets. push the guns over 140 a few times. 2 good seasons, a good 'A' tour here and there... get your name out in the press...and voila...YOU'RE IN!!! its really, really easy to make it as a bowler in india. no lengthy track record needed, u get picked on reputation, and of course...'taLUNT' this achmed guy is starting out, and another good year will get him easy access to the indian cricket team...no praaablem.. THAT IS UNTIL....u get the ball in a test match after the 3 spinners are done... and see no slip, no close in fielders, no protection on the inside...after which u can only :pray: that dhongi baba can grow a brain and stop spreading the god dam field every time a batsman crosses 20 and then...after 2 series of averaging 50+, your career is over and u will spend the next 20 years waiting for shawshank manohar and his cronies to announce a benefit that rewards u for ur service
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: manny at his best!
EPIC!! :icflove: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:haha::cantstop:

The man who stood alongside Pujara during that match-winning effort was Ahmed, who impressed Rajput a lot. "He is strong, bowls at a sharp pace, and throughout the day," Rajput said. "Even in the third spell of the day, he bowls around 140kmph. Even when batting he doesn't give up. You have to get him out. He is one bowler to watch out for." - rajput

yes but let him develop more these are good fighting qualities would surely be good bolwer for us in future but def not experienced enough for tests
That belief holds true for most players, but if u r a bowler and have pace, natural talent, swing , seam, better now then later when Zak might not be there to mentor also better then the recycled failures, let him be in the squad, learn, many bowlers have debut at young age and some have been great, him rather then what we have VK, PK, MITHUN, SREESANTH.
That belief holds true for most players' date=' but if u r a bowler and have pace, natural talent, swing , seam, better now then later when Zak might not be there to mentor also better then the recycled failures, let him be in the squad, learn, many bowlers have debut at young age and some have been great, him rather then what we have VK, PK, MITHUN, SREESANTH.[/quote'] lol... all the young bowlers who entered indian team w/o much experience always went down hill... they show there potential bowl 1-2 gr8 spell and then regress so badly tht are dropped from team give me example of one bowler who actually improved ? yadav looks goo now cos he wasnt given direct entry in team he performed at ranji level had average near 25 and now he seems to me improving but when i send untested players in team most of times something bad happens ..
lol... all the young bowlers who entered indian team w/o much experience always went down hill... they show there potential bowl 1-2 gr8 spell and then regress so badly tht are dropped from team give me example of one bowler who actually improved ? yadav looks goo now cos he wasnt given direct entry in team he performed at ranji level had average near 25 and now he seems to me improving but when i send untested players in team most of times something bad happens ..
Srinath, Kapil Dev, Irfan , and many bowlers who should've debut when young were ignored and then played at an old age for bowlers ruining them , Kurruvilla, Ankola, Bhandari.
Srinath' date=' Kapil Dev, Irfan , and many bowlers who should've debut when young were ignored and then played at an old age for bowlers ruining them , Kurruvilla, Ankola, Bhandari.[/quote'] dude im not saying ignore him for year... but atleast let him have one good domestic season.. it shouldnt be that hard bengal wickets help bowlers a bit if not again we will see similar problem of bowler not knowing how to get batsman out when he is set how to work good batters over .. how to plan thats wht u learn with bowling he should be included in team probably next year when we tour south africa if he performs well in nz a tour and also in some domestic matches..i dont know the whole schedule but there must be some domestic matches :hmmm: also when did irfan debuted? :yikes:
lol... all the young bowlers who entered indian team w/o much experience always went down hill... they show there potential bowl 1-2 gr8 spell and then regress so badly tht are dropped from team give me example of one bowler who actually improved ? yadav looks goo now cos he wasnt given direct entry in team he performed at ranji level had average near 25 and now he seems to me improving but when i send untested players in team most of times something bad happens ..
all experienced you entered the team did more bad and bad things is still happening to indiann cricket.Australia has thrown cummins in the fray,if you have a guy who can outswing the ball at good pace you can select him and we are not as blessed as australia in pace departmant by a long way.
all experienced you entered the team did more bad and bad things is still happening to indiann cricket.Australia has thrown cummins in the fray' date='if you have a guy who can outswing the ball at good pace you can select him and we are not as blessed as australia in pace departmant by a long way.[/quote'] dude.. wht happened with cummings? got injured after first big game..now imagine if he does not performs again every one will blame injury and why did injury occurred ? cos this guy wasnt ready his body wasnt ready for such high intensity cricket also australian attack is looking good but apart from ryan harris and hilfy i dont rate them tht high let them prove themselves against good teams.. teams who can play this type of bowling yes siddle was unplayable against us but saffer played him well enough on green tracks kiwi's played him well enough on australian green tracks patto did well in first series now lets see how he continuous .. to me right now south africa and england have good atttacks australia comes 3rd..and if they perform in coming ashes then we will see.. btw htis isnt abt comparison at all...yes he can out swing the ball well.. so did sreesanth but tht guy tries 6 diff balls in one over.. now tell me whts the reason of that ? he jsut does not knows how to work over good players ..thts wht im trying to say here yes this guy has potential but in next few series zack and yadav would be bowling for us and im sure.. 100 percent sure our team will never field 2 young quicks in same test whts the point of benching him...let him play he did well in finals here but had ok ranji season atleast let him perform consistently ... wht if this is only a good patch ? and he cant maintain it ?
dude.. wht happened with cummings? got injured after first big game..now imagine if he does not performs again every one will blame injury and why did injury occurred ? cos this guy wasnt ready his body wasnt ready for such high intensity cricketalso australian attack is looking good but apart from ryan harris and hilfy i dont rate them tht high let them prove themselves against good teams.. teams who can play this type of bowling yes siddle was unplayable against us but saffer played him well enough on green tracks kiwi's played him well enough on australian green tracks patto did well in first series now lets see how he continuous .. to me right now south africa and england have good atttacks australia comes 3rd..and if they perform in coming ashes then we will see.. btw htis isnt abt comparison at all...yes he can out swing the ball well.. so did sreesanth but tht guy tries 6 diff balls in one over.. now tell me whts the reason of that ? he jsut does not knows how to work over good players ..thts wht im trying to say here yes this guy has potential but in next few series zack and yadav would be bowling for us and im sure.. 100 percent sure our team will never field 2 young quicks in same test whts the point of benching him...let him play he did well in finals here but had ok ranji season atleast let him perform consistently ... wht if this is only a good patch ? and he cant maintain it ?
cant fault with the other stuff that you say, but shami ahamed's 'BAAADY' seems ready :cantstop:
any videos plz?
nah.. dont have it.. i jsut saw him bowling live on bcci website..when tht duleep trophy match was streaming... honestly some balls were swinging form middle stump and beating bat not exaggerating but yes wicket was helpful but still on the other hand i was seeing our gr8 ishant strugglign on helpful tracks too i think atleast 4 catches were dropped of him in tht match..(from wht i rememb there might be more :cantstop: )
cant fault with the other stuff that you say' date=' but shami ahamed's [b'] 'BAAADY' seems ready :cantstop:
lol that was one example... im jsut saying w/o properly testing bowler u cant feild them yes there are always exceptions but from what i have seen most of bowlers we select like this dont survive picking on potential is ..picking awana ahead of dinda where they both have performed not anybody jsut bcos he looks like better bowler.. u need results.. i dont want another unlucky bowler :winky: