Hansika Motwani

theguyinallblue

See I took your post seriously enough to do some research :haha: Pehle waali hansika motwani looks like this now : 05hansika.jpgcth10.jpg The one in aap ka saroor is someone else with the same name. That girl is 16 years old, and her resume so far has nothing about movies: random.php Hansika Motwani Television Shows : Title: Kyunki... Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi... Character: Baavri Virani Year: 2004 Hansika Motwani Endorsements : Hyundai Santro ad with Shahrukh Khan Samsung Electronics Bournvita Pepsi

Sorry yaar TGB, but yeh inko koi galti lagi hai. The picture above that I posted of Hansika Motwani is from 2006. Ek saal mein itni nahi badlegi hero. Baal bhi ek saal mein itne lambe thodi ho jaate hain. Or maybe she is.. god knows

The girl is Hansika Motwani..as a child artist in koi Mil Gaya..in 2003, as a lead actress in aap ka saroor in 2007... yaar 4 saal me yeh difference...:whatchutalkingabout
Isko kehte hain...plashtic shurgery. How else you can go from having HIDEOUS teeth to a million $ smile ?

She looks as though she can pair up with Hrithik now ! :haha: There was this case once where the lady who played the opposite number to Rajinikanth in the early 80's actually played his mom in another of Rajini's movies in the late 90's ! Our heroes do have loooooooooong shelf life !