My youtube channel has an article about it on ESPN Cricinfo...

Robelinda

But......ESPN are shutting down my videos at the rate of 5 a day at the moment, ALL India videos from England, since forever, stuff from 1982, 1990, 1996, 2003 etc, all being taken down, even though it was a UK broadcast that i taped either off UK tv at the time or aussie tv, nothing to do with ESPN! I just got a message two minutes ago that Agarkar's Lords ton was gone.

But......ESPN are shutting down my videos at the rate of 5 a day at the moment' date=' ALL India videos from England, since forever, stuff from 1982, 1990, 1996, 2003 etc, all being taken down, even though it was a UK broadcast that i taped either off UK tv at the time or aussie tv, nothing to do with ESPN! I just got a message two minutes ago that Agarkar's Lords ton was gone.[/quote'] this is really really sad

But......ESPN are shutting down my videos at the rate of 5 a day at the moment' date=' ALL India videos from England, since forever, stuff from 1982, 1990, 1996, 2003 etc, all being taken down, even though it was a UK broadcast that i taped either off UK tv at the time or aussie tv, nothing to do with ESPN! I just got a message two minutes ago that Agarkar's Lords ton was gone.[/quote'] :((:((:((:((

Of course' date=' most of them i made more than 10 years ago, they are all still on videos. Not many videos I've made for youtube specifically, they are mostly ones i made for myself years ago.[/quote'] You could try other video sharing sites like metacafe or megavideo?

But......ESPN are shutting down my videos at the rate of 5 a day at the moment' date=' ALL India videos from England, since forever, stuff from 1982, 1990, 1996, 2003 etc, all being taken down, even though it was a UK broadcast that i taped either off UK tv at the time or aussie tv, nothing to do with ESPN! I just got a message two minutes ago that Agarkar's Lords ton was gone.[/quote'] That is ridiculous. Can't you write to them and explain it? Congrats btw :two_thumbs_up:

..thats the downside of being popular, my own channel was shut down and so was our old ICF channel. I started uploading on daily motion mainly for the folks here but it doesn't have the same presence as Youtube. Sooner or later u will find many vids sit on copyright issues. You can start your own website and post vids like crickethighlights.info (who has retied ) who probably got many threats but he kept a disclaimer abt a vid being less than 10 mins long etc.